FOOD FIGHT!! ????

I have read, and read, and read some more so I know I'm not alone here, but this on going "food fight" between chameleon and human is exhausting!
Omigosh, this thread grew legs fast! :eek:

...And it's not just chameleons, I assure you (as I venture others have already, but I haven't read the whole thread. :oops: ) Reptiles can be finicky-er than Morris the cat (is he still around? :p ) when it comes to eating. For the record, I've both won & lost battles, but I haven't surrendered the war.

I keep looking in the mirror and telling myself, "You're smarter than a friggin' reptile!"

Omigosh, this thread grew legs fast! :eek:

...And it's not just chameleons, I assure you (as I venture others have already, but I haven't read the whole thread. :oops: ) Reptiles can be finicky-er than Morris the cat (is he still around? :p ) when it comes to eating. For the record, I've both won & lost battles, but I haven't surrendered the war.

I keep looking in the mirror and telling myself, "You're smarter than a friggin' reptile!"
Yeah, it was a late bloomer ? It blew up last night (east coast speaking) but received a lot of helpful information!

But sometimes I wonder if I'm smarter then this tiny brained creature. After all, I'm jumping through hoops for him, cleaning up his poop, making myself sick with worry, while he just sits on his branch, waiting for a nice juicy worm of his liking. Who's really the smart one in that scenario?? ?

Back
Top Bottom