FL CHAMS

Thatwizard420

Chameleon Enthusiast
Has anybody acquire a Veiled from any of their bloodlines? If so, do they look a lot like the sires in the pics or not really? Anybody have photos? I'm Interested in a naval Bloodline and was wondering if they really get that orange.

Has anybody acquire a Veiled from any of their bloodlines? If so, do they look a lot like the sires in the pics or not really? Anybody have photos? I'm Interested in a naval Bloodline and was wondering if they really get that orange.
I hear only good things about their bloodlines but like anything nothing is guaranteed. There's a lot of variation even in a single clutch. If you're looking for an orange veiled though somebody on here has a pie bald tangerine that he plans to find out if it's recessive or dominant.

I got Kyle from FLChams. His sire is Driskel.

Driskel.jpg Screenshot_20190822-123741_2.png

I ordered from the spike bloodline. Right now he looks normal lol. He never flares up so I don’t know. I think it’s a luck of the draw. I will say my Cham was shipped from PA and not Florida. He was only packed in very minimal packing. Tupperware and newspaper. In the future I will not go with them again. That’s just my experience.

I think one of the newest members ordered from the naval line. I can’t remember the name. It’s still a baby now.

Max hates me, but he’s sleeping right now... so here is a picture

Left is the FLcham sire ... and the not so great picture is max. I don’t think he looks anything close to the sire. Max’s tails looks almost orange.

Attachments

• 5D01E241-7CBD-4191-A878-22E41C151118.png
    5D01E241-7CBD-4191-A878-22E41C151118.png
    389 KB · Views: 119
  • 8D32CD74-37D2-4419-AF6C-8F0E229A7D4A.png
    8D32CD74-37D2-4419-AF6C-8F0E229A7D4A.png
    566.2 KB · Views: 133
Last edited:
I got this guy on weds 8/21. So I can’t say how he’ll turn out, but he’s a naval bloodline from FL Chams. Mine also shipped from PA which kinda has me wondering? I don’t see anything about PA on their site. They’re site talks about being based in FL so idk about that. But he looks good anyways.
164EC2C2-1ACD-4072-9861-642297F125BB.jpeg
33DBA0DD-C1D9-45CD-8597-032D3DFDE332.jpeg

Also I had a hard time communicating with mike the owner. I put in multiple calls texts and emails, Before receiving a response. I had a delivery set up for a specific date for two weeks. He got back with me on the night before and said it was not shipped. And then later that night(9:00) messaged me again confirming that it HAD shipped. All in all it came on time and everything worked out but communication was not easy.

I got this guy on weds 8/21. So I can’t say how he’ll turn out, but he’s a naval bloodline from FL Chams. Mine also shipped from PA which kinda has me wondering? I don’t see anything about PA on their site. They’re site talks about being based in FL so idk about that. But he looks good anyways.View attachment 243955View attachment 243956
I am interested to see how your boy turns out.

Back
Top Bottom