First Post & Is this a good cham?

Hey guys, so after a lot of thought and praying I have decided not to get a chameleon. I feel like I wouldn't be able to care for him properly. With me finishing highschool at 17, then college and vet school I won't have time or money for something so demanding. I want to thank all of ya'll for helping me realize that a chameleon is too much.
FWIW, I made a similar decision when I was your age. A lot of water's gone under the bridge since then (and it's been a really BIG bridge :eek: ) but I have no regrets about that decision. Now that things are more stable and secure, I'm much more comfortable about about keeping reptiles and many other things.

I didn't know your ambition was to be a veterinarian.
I wish you (as we all do) the best in that endeavor. (y)(y)

FWIW, I made a similar decision when I was your age. A lot of water's gone under the bridge since then (and it's been a really BIG bridge :eek: ) but I have no regrets about that decision. Now that things are more stable and secure, I'm much more comfortable about about keeping reptiles and many other things.

I didn't know your ambition was to be a veterinarian.
I wish you (as we all do) the best in that endeavor. (y)(y)
Yes I've always had animals and wanted to be an equine vet. I just need to stick to leopard geckos and school :)

Back
Top Bottom