FIRE FL Reptile Show

jannb

Chameleon Enthusiast
Several sets of pictures from the reptile show today.

FIREreptileshow91711035.jpg

FIREreptileshow91711038.jpg

FIREreptileshow91711047.jpg

FIREreptileshow91711051.jpg

FIREreptileshow91711042.jpg

FIREreptileshow91711031.jpg

FIREreptileshow91711007.jpg

Luis and Nicole

FIREreptileshow91711022.jpg

FIREreptileshow91711069.jpg

FIREreptileshow91711236.jpg

Dez and Jason

FIREreptileshow91711099-1.jpg

Little Clown

FIREreptileshow91711088.jpg

More of Dez's Chameleons

FIREreptileshow91711114.jpg

FIREreptileshow91711108.jpg

FIREreptileshow91711121.jpg

Reactions: Hoj
I meant to say hi yesterday! We sat kinda next to you during Chris's montane slideshow. I asked the question about changing the feeding schedule.

I seemed I was so much more interested than my girlfriend was lol

I enjoyed this show more than Daytona there was a much better varitey of animals. Got to meet up with Jeremy from My Jungle Herps and get a picture of my babies's daddy LOL. Found out his cham Osiris is the daddy and is an Anubis decendent. Got to meet Dr Alfonso and get some of his vitamins. Camalot had a nice display and little clown is amazing in person. My wife almost caved and bought a new beardie from Fairy Tail Dragons but was able to overcome her addiction and hold back.

I meant to say hi yesterday! We sat kinda next to you during Chris's montane slideshow. I asked the question about changing the feeding schedule.

I seemed I was so much more interested than my girlfriend was lol

You should have introduced yourself. I love to chat with other chameleon keepers.:)

Thanks guy for your comments on the photos.

Had a great time the last two days...

Spent so much money! Got a fecal done....Hubble is all good and healthy...

and.....

BOUGHT A VIELD and a new set up.

Oh and the madness begins....

lol!

I was like the only one at Chris Anderson's presentation today. I felt so bad! If it weren't for a kid he talked into staying with his grandfather(?) and a couple that walked in half way through it would have just been me. It was a really great presentation regardless. I just can't believe more people didn't want to see all of the chams he saw!

Nice pics Jan! I wanted to see Chris's presentation but I was the only one manning my table so I couldn't leave. I like how clear your photos are. My tattoo is almost finished, I just need to go back in for some layering. Probably about 2 hours left or so.

Back
Top Bottom