Finally!!!

i want one like that :p so cool looking.

what do u mean it was too cold for them to ship?
when my guy showed up it was 15-20 outside and snowing and the delivery guy didnt even ring the door bell or anything to let me know he was here.

i am just glad i was checking the door every 15 mins. any longer out there i think i would have had a frozen cham.
the heatpad ran out of heat and the sides of the box were about 36f when i got it open.

If you think exporting from Canada is tough, from Mexico is nearly impossible. Wild life laws are complicated.

if your diving across the boarder its really easy to get small animals across. i got a few of my res turtles from mexico when i was in cali. i didnt like the condition they were in so i had to "save" some of the hatchlings.
and i was riding with my brothers dad and he has been cought many times for smugling mexicans over in the past

i want one like that :p so cool looking.

what do u mean it was too cold for them to ship?
when my guy showed up it was 15-20 outside and snowing and the delivery guy didnt even ring the door bell or anything to let me know he was here.

i am just glad i was checking the door every 15 mins. any longer out there i think i would have had a frozen cham.
the heatpad ran out of heat and the sides of the box were about 36f when i got it open.

When Drew & Tamara were trying to ship these down to us. They put heat packs in a box and tested it for us. The heat packs literally froze in the box. It was so cold. Big diff between Canada temps and Oregon.

Beautiful boy! I can't wait to see what mine grows up to look like!! :D
So.... What about the pics of the others...??? ;)

Back
Top Bottom