Finally!!!

boneseast

Well I am super impatient so when I went to turn off Louies light for the night I figured I would see if he wanted a quick snack. First I tried a waxwork and he wasn't feeling it. As I go to put my container of waxies away I knocked over the container of supers. As soon as he heard the oats and worms shaking around he came running. Despite how bad supers gross me out I put a little guy in my palm and when it got anywhere near him WHAM snagged it right out my hand. I'm so stoked right now but its kinda late for more snacks so I will have to continue tomorrow =).

I never feed my guys in the evening before bed. They need to warm up to diget their food so the mornings or early afternoon is the best time to feed.

I never feed my guys in the evening before bed. They need to warm up to diget their food so the mornings or early afternoon is the best time to feed.

Good advice...mine are fed in the morning with the occassional treat in the afternoon :)

agree with Jann :) you also shouldnt spray chams near bedtime or after their lights turn off :eek: i made this mistake and my cham was completely black, and very stressed the next day :(

i give Reptar one tiny silkie about 2 hours before lights off. He usually eats all his food betwen 9(lights on) and Noon(when im home from school) so ill give him the occasional worm or two in the afternoon

Thats awesome ~ Really cool when they start to trust you enough to eat from your hand :)

Don't listen to any of the killjoys.

Thats awesome ~ Really cool when they start to trust you enough to eat from your hand :)

Don't listen to any of the killjoys.

:D:eek::p Oops! i did forget to say Congrats! it is awesome the first time they eat from your hand! And personally i will never get tired of watching a cham eat!

Back
Top Bottom