Finally, my B. Thamnobates...

Klemins

It's hard for me to get good shots of my reptiles, which is why I rarely post any. My camera is old and you need to be close (but not too close!) and the animal needs to be still for anything to come out. Not a great combination. Regardless, I thought I'd finally post a few photos of my B. Thamnobates and at least prove they are still alive and kicking! I had to take them out because there's no way I would have gotten many good ones in the ficus. Both are shedding at the moment.

IMG_0471.jpg

IMG_0484.jpg

IMG_0491.jpg

and a bad shot of my female K. Tenuis while I had the camera out.

IMG_0486.jpg

Cool :D I feel your pain with the camera situation, but the photos came out pretty good anyways :)

They look great, Dan!!! I also feel your pain with the camera situation. Mine only takes decent pictures in sunlight with the object in the shade:rolleyes:

I really like the tenuis female also:D She looks great from what I can see of her LOL. They are definitely masters of hiding.

A few more of the male without all the shed skin. It looks like he may be starting to show hemipenal bulges a bit more, but I may be convincing myself of what I want to see...

IMG_0504.jpg

IMG_0502.jpg

IMG_0506.jpg

Back
Top Bottom