Ficus tree hates me...

He has been there for 15 minutes just looking and not moving lol. There is a huge wall of blooming trees about 5 feet from the window. I think he is wishing he was on those lol.
Ahhh probably, our new place is covered in a pothos plant I could lose my Chams in that forest

Ya ficus are a very finicky plant. I'd say not enough sunlight, as long as it's not being over watered and gets ample light, she should thrive

My son just dropped all my silkworm poop great
image.jpg

My asumption would be the hedges outside are stealing the real good daylight sun, from your ficus, and poor. Could always try hanging a small grow light over it. I have to do that in winter where I live, plants are in window but need that extra bit of light to get them to 18 hrs of lights from 12hrs. I'm also lucky, tho I have some a huge window that almost faces directly south and gets direct sunlight most of the day

While we are talking about plants being difficult! I have 5 different pothos in my house. The ONLY one that is not doing well is on my balcony in full sun, but has a layer of river rock because it is going to be Pesto's outside pothos. The leaves are starting to yellow and not look too good. Help???

While we are talking about plants being difficult! I have 5 different pothos in my house. The ONLY one that is not doing well is on my balcony in full sun, but has a layer of river rock because it is going to be Pesto's outside pothos. The leaves are starting to yellow and not look too good. Help???
You need poop, can I take your order lol

Too much sun hun. Pothos like light but not direct hot light. Bring it back inside and it will stop yellowing.

My asumption would be the hedges outside are stealing the real good daylight sun, from your ficus, and poor. Could always try hanging a small grow light over it. I have to do that in winter where I live, plants are in window but need that extra bit of light to get them to 18 hrs of lights from 12hrs. I'm also lucky, tho I have some a huge window that almost faces directly south and gets direct sunlight most of the day
Yeah when we get constant rain or fog sunlight is difficult. The last week with no sun coming in the window may have been the straw that broke the camels back for her. The "hedges" out side are actually really thick and they are as tall as our second story windows. So they block quite a bit of direct light downstairs.

Back
Top Bottom