Fenbendazole (Safe-Guard)

MSon

So before i had a parasite problem and i seen my local exotic vet and i was given Panacur which ended up costing me a **** ton of money because of the amount of reptiles i have. Chameleons + others. Now further down the line i noticed a runny poop today and decided to put it under my microscope and sure as **** they were in there partying. So i dialed the pros and she said i can go to my local pet store and pick up Safe-Guard fenbendazole for canines and it will work just as well plus save money. Does anyone have experience with this? Has anyone tried this with positive results?

You'll get the same results as using the liquid your vet gives you. Make sure you dose properly.

Carl

Panacur is cheap. My vet sold me enough to treat my chams roughly 20 times for under $20. Its not a controlled substance, so you don't need a prescription for it, but you certainly need to know how to properly dose it.

Leland

I have the dosage down. My vet was good with explaining that. I was just wondering about the product itself. Going from Panacur to Safe-Guard for canines is just weird. But thanks for the comments.

Back
Top Bottom