Female Veiled (shy girl pictures reflect)

bob351

Well first attempt at a photo shoot with the girl, she ran and hid from my phone like it was the mister. I apologies ahead of time, ill figure it out in time, not as easy as photographing snakes or fish but I said I was going to post some.:D

Ill get some better shots as she grows up with my camera, I've had her almost 2 months now and she cant be much older than that, thanks to this forum I think I have her care down to a t and she seems to be thriving.

Anyways, here are the pics, lots of her eye and one the first day I got her.
IMG_20151027_155903.jpg

IMG_20151027_155757.jpg

20150924_142622.jpg

IMG_20151027_163434.jpg

Also, anyone have any tips for getting the pics to upload in the correct position? Would it be better just to use a hosting site for the images, I assume this would also preserve quality for the nicer shots.

Thanks guys, I haven't named her yet, cant really decide on one. I'm sure it will come with time or persistent family and friends.

Alright time for an update, her name is aurora... she has grown into quite the veild, her colour is fantastic but very subtle and she has these light purple streaks on her face and that run along her ridges. She has the same purple on her body with the light green, she really is stunning in person, my shitty photography does her no justice. I still take horrible photos but I thought I would give an update on her. The lighting isn't all that great to show her off and I don't want to flash her.

She is a little dehydrated and its been a struggle misting lately but her urates are still all normal, its been tough with a dry winter but I am going to be adding a constant dripper as I don't think she is getting enough to drink anymore from just misting like she did when she was the size of my thumb.

I think I also need to get her better perches near the heat lamps because she doesn't seem to comfortable holding the tiny branches on the plants anymore, so an overhaul of the enclosure is I think going to be necessary.

IMG_0044.JPG
IMG_0048.JPG
IMG_0046.JPG

Back
Top Bottom