Female Veiled - NEED HELP

waynederby

Hi Guys,

Me female veiled is acting really strange is a totally different colour to what she has been for the past 6 months i Have had her.
She is around 7 months old.... and up until last week she has been perfectly normal. But now, she is climbing all over the sides and top of the cage, can't stay still, venturing to the bottom of the cage, not eating as much as usual and is a different colour....

I have a laying bucket, but she takes no notice of it..

Here is a picture of her that I just took, Flash was in, so not the greatest picture...

2012-10-01165354.jpg

The orange stripes, turned to black and brown sometimes...

Can anybody help?

She may be receptive and more interested in finding a mate, so she's restless. Has anything around here cage changed? Some new activity or view of another animal that might be preoccupying her attention? She may not be "ready" to lay an infertile clutch yet so she's not noticing the laying bin. She's a pretty girl!

Shes reaching woman hood. lol.

shes lookin for a man..

remember when you were a teenager??? what were you looking for? ;)

Hi Guys,

Me female veiled is acting really strange is a totally different colour to what she has been for the past 6 months i Have had her.
She is around 7 months old.... and up until last week she has been perfectly normal. But now, she is climbing all over the sides and top of the cage, can't stay still, venturing to the bottom of the cage, not eating as much as usual and is a different colour....

I have a laying bucket, but she takes no notice of it..

Here is a picture of her that I just took, Flash was in, so not the greatest picture...

2012-10-01165354.jpg

The orange stripes, turned to black and brown sometimes...

Can anybody help?

sounds like she is looking for a boyfriend!! good luck with that!! :D she is very pretty!!!

Back
Top Bottom