feeding baby panthers

inferno

I have eggs due to hatch around january. are they going to be to small to eat house flys.? i no most people feed them fruit flys but just wondering

House flys will be way to big to feed to them. A baby panther curled up can fit on a dime and they grow a little slower than most other species. Fruit flys and pin head crickets (just put a cup of dirt in with your crickets and they will lay eggs which will gice you some pin heads), and baby silworms are the best. Hope this helps.

yep im starting to raise my own criks. so would defenlty have some pinheads when there ready. food can get expensive

Will you be raising enough pinheads to feed those hungry babies?
They are quite ravenous eaters especially in numbers.
Just be prepared. You might not be able to meet the demand; thus, be ready to buy bulk crickets from a feeder company.

I have 25 chams (all adults and about 200-300 babies a year) and about 20 geckos (plus many snakes and tortoises).I breed all of my own crickets (except every once and a while I have to buy a couple thousand for new bloodlines) and its really easy. I have made the process very easy and organized.

Back
Top Bottom