Feeders in Sacramento?

Status
Not open for further replies.

YogiGirl

I'm trying to save money and my growing panther cham is eating me out of house and home! Does anyone know of an affordable place to buy crickets or other feeders in the Sacramento area?

(Or someone who could ship for cheap?)

Thanks for your help!

Try Mulberry farms, They have a special on 1000 crickets , any size, for $16.95. Your area would be included in the ground freight catagory aswell.
I did a cart for you and for 1000 crickets with tax/shipped to 942?? came out to $30 even. While you place that order it would be wise to get some extras like butters, silks,supers....etc, since your already paying the freight. Dont forget to mention that you saw Mulberry's add in Reptile magazine, in the comments section when you check out! They will include some free silks, or hornworms!:)

LLL has 1000 crickets for $23 shipped aswell, but thats just for crickets and you cannot add aditional feeders. I like the fact that LLL uses On-Trac for shipping, as they arrive usually before 9am while its still cool out. The heat will cause crickets to perish rather quickly.

-Jay

Cool thanks! I'll check both of them out... Now just have to find a place to store 1000 crickets, lol. Guess I'd need to get a bigger cricket tub :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom