• Rieppeleon

Votes: 5 1.0%
  • Trioceros

Votes: 103 21.4%

• Total voters

Brad

Administrator
Staff member
Which genus is your favorite? Is there a specific feature found in the genus that influenced your decision? Maybe a particular species or geographic area helped to determine your favorite? Some genera have very few member species, but to be thorough I included all eleven.

Archaius
Bradypodion
Brookesia
Calumma
Chamaeleo
Furcifer
Kinyongia
Nadzikambia
Rhampholeon
Rieppeleon
Trioceros

It has to be Trioceros for me having fallen totally in love with my baby Xanth, Monty! However I love Chameleo Calyptratus too having had 3, but there is just something about a Jackson that has me hooked!:D

It has to be Trioceros for me having fallen totally in love with my baby Xanth, Monty! However I love Chameleo Calyptratus too having had 3, but there is just something about a Jackson that has me hooked!:D

i feel the same way. sept i voted cuz i love hoes :) hard to chosse one genus over another but i really like the personaily of a hoe; however, the size and beauty of my clair(She also a sweetheart).

wish i could have picked 2..but than what about jack :confused:

lol :D

Same!
I love my veiled, but i love the personality and rostral horn on my hoe.
SO triceros all the way!
(sshhhhh dont tell kink that!!!)

Does anyone vote Furcifer for any other species besides panthers???

All though Im not familiar with them all greatly. Yes with most of the species living in Maddy Furcifer genus got my vote. Furcifer rhinoceratus is one cool looking chameleon that has always stuck out in my head from pictures.As well as the tiny Furcifer labordi that has an interesting short life cycle. They are a very interesting in their own ways. Colors,Saws, Big, Small, very diverse genus I think. I do like Madagascar though:D I also keep WC F. lateralis, F. pardalis, and soon will have some CB F. oustaleti when space is more available.

Back
Top Bottom