Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Rhampholeon

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Rieppeleon

Votes: 5 1.0%
  • Trioceros

Votes: 103 21.4%

• Total voters
I voted Furcifer because of Carpets as well as Panthers. I really only have like 4-5 favorite species, but all of the others are in different genera, so with 2 favorites in Furcifer, it won by default lol

I voted Furcifer because of Carpets as well as Panthers. I really only have like 4-5 favorite species, but all of the others are in different genera, so with 2 favorites in Furcifer, it won by default lol

This is very logical thinking.

Trioceros cause Cain showed me the goetzei species those whistling chameleons lol

Although kinyongia a furcifer are the next faves for me too.

Had to go with Furcifer, for the verrucosus and Oustalets asvwell as the panthers. I've had Furcifer, Chameleo and Trioceros.

Regarding the ratio of # owned to total photo contest victories, the genus Kinyongia is incredible.

Funny thing is that they are not very photogenic -- way better looking in real life!

Had to think about it for a long time, but voted Trioceros. The diversity of this genus' species is incredible: egg layers, live bearers, huge species like melleri, but also a lot of smaller ones, gular flaps, big spiny gular crests, even double gular crests, sailfins, occipital lobes, and many species with anywhere from 1 to 6 horns (5 excluded :) ).

Had to think about it for a long time, but voted Trioceros. The diversity of this genus' species is incredible: egg layers, live bearers, huge species like melleri, but also a lot of smaller ones, gular flaps, big spiny gular crests, even double gular crests, sailfins, occipital lobes, and many species with anywhere from 1 to 6 horns (5 excluded :) ).

To be honest my most sought after species is probably Trioceros narrioca http://reptile-database.reptarium.cz/species?genus=Trioceros&species=narraioca They look almost wooly. Probably put them in the refrigerator for night!

The unfair thing about this poll is that some genera have so many more species so there is a much higher chance of that genus having more cool features in total.

For a single species though either Kinyongia multituberculata or matschiei are unbeatably lithe and fast and sleek and simultaneously very rugged and well equipped. You can't deny that.

Attachments

• 4882216474_1674950972_b.jpg
    4882216474_1674950972_b.jpg
    134.8 KB · Views: 325
Last edited:
Trioceros Cristatus

Trioceros cristatus.. want want want!!! lol... I've been searching for a crested for ages with no luck so far :(

Back
Top Bottom