Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Rhampholeon

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Rieppeleon

Votes: 5 1.0%
  • Trioceros

Votes: 103 21.4%

• Total voters
I still need to keep all these others at some point to see what they are like but for now nothing is quite as loveable as the calm, accepting nature of a Bradypodion. :)

My absolute favorite is the Brookesia therezieni. I have a female and would love to find a male. I have been trying for a long time, but they are hard to come by. I call her my stick. The scales are hard and unusual, not like the panthers, veiled, jackson, or the other chameleons that I have had. I keep looking for a male and hopefully will find one before my girl gets too old to mate.

id have to say mine is the armoured chameleon

Attachments

• antsingy_leaf_chameleon_L.jpg
    antsingy_leaf_chameleon_L.jpg
    53.1 KB · Views: 310
Jimi Hendrix......no, wait - Charles Darwin! Oh, favourite Genus.......you Americans just miss out so many letters I misread things sometimes.....I'll get back to this one....

Jimi Hendrix......no, wait - Charles Darwin! Oh, favourite Genus.......you Americans just miss out so many letters I misread things sometimes.....I'll get back to this one....

We are using ENGLISH as a language, you guys just don't know how to read it without that accent! :rolleyes:

We are using ENGLISH as a language, you guys just don't know how to read it without that accent! :rolleyes:

It's you guys who can't read it properly :rolleyes: - just spell it how it's spelt in REAL English. Say it in your American accent (if you must :D), but at least write it with a touch of colour lol.

can we start using irsh english ha.be prepared for sayings slang and a lot of crap that makes no sense i doubt even david would understand most of it

can we start using irsh english ha.be prepared for sayings slang and a lot of crap that makes no sense i doubt even david would understand most of it

Check my Scottish surname :) I'm well versed in Gaelic blather, and I worked in a call centre for years..........I can even understand Scousers :D - I bet I could work out most of it......

Back
Top Bottom