Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Rhampholeon

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Rieppeleon

Votes: 5 1.0%
  • Trioceros

Votes: 103 21.4%

• Total voters
your not to bad if your able for the scots.and i dont know how you understand the scousers.i have to say though theres parts of ireland that i cant understand have you ever heard the northies

your not to bad if your able for the scots.and i dont know how you understand the scousers.i have to say though theres parts of ireland that i cant understand have you ever heard the northies

Lol, I was the expert at the callcentre. I used to say 'If the customer thinks they are speaking English then I can understand them' :D
Jamaicans are the hardest for me. When they are talking directly to me I usually get most of it, if they turn round and go patois I get a bit lost.........

Lol, I knew it would be Furcifer, just because everybody loves the Panthers. But I am curious as to the rest of these genus, and will be investigating tonight!

I'm a 'northie' and I'm quite the articulator lol

I love T. montium and Jackson's, cristatus, etc. but some Trioceros species are ugly (sorry, actualy i like all chameleon species, but… :eek:). But all Kinyongia species are amazing!!! Vote Kinyongia! :D

Although I have a veiled, I'm going to have to go trio, they are just so cool looking! I love the 2 horned and 4 horned specimens the most.

I'd have one by now if I could decide. However my experience as a kid was with WC Chamaeleo. After being here a while, parson's is most majestic. Furcifer is crazy colorful. One favorite? What a silly question.

May I ask why so many of you prefer panthers? Yes, I see that the colors are beautiful, but I've heard that veiled chameleons are the hardiest so I have been ruling the others out for a first chameleon. Am I wrong?

My Veils Rock !! I have 3. Rocco, Ranger and Rico. I am SO grateful for this Forum. My little Rico developed a Bump between his eyes about 2 days ago. It has grown considerably. I read past posts and saw that it is common. Rico has an appointment with his Herp. tomorrow to have it drained and cleaned. Thank you for a very informative Forum. Kathy

Back
Top Bottom