Favorite cham feature?

chameleonowner32

Avid Member
What is your guy's favorite feature about the chameleon? Do you like horns, color, abilitiy to change color, size, eyes, tounge, feet, tail, and so on... :D Reply with your personal favorite. Mine has to be the tounge, there ability to shoot it 1 and half times their body length is crazy.:eek: Lets ask rex and see what he thinks... Um The females ;)

Attachments

• Rex 044.jpg
    Rex 044.jpg
    131.4 KB · Views: 97
I can't choose between all the amazing features. The prehensile tail, the turret eyes, the mitten hands and their cute little claws, the tongue.. They're all amazing!

I do have to say I like the little cute feets the best :) if i had to choose

I'm tied between the turret eyes and the different coloration. Someone should make this topic into a poll. Althought, there would be so many choices as they are such amazing creatures!

That's a hard one! I don't know if I could choose between their "cool little alien karate chop hands" (True Facts About the Shawmayleeon) or the curly tail...

I guess I'd have to say their grumpy faces. I absolutely fell in love with my cham the first time I saw his permanently frowny little face :p

My favorite thing is when the eyes lock onto a prey item, and they get that crossed eyed look for a moment. Dumb I know, but I like it.

The favorite parts about my Jax for me are his horns, and his cool little alien karate chop hands :p.
Edit: I forgot to say how cute they look when they sleep :D.

Back
Top Bottom