Does this look normal?

Attachments

• 31C252F5-104A-4181-8979-B473DA4E5D17.jpeg
    31C252F5-104A-4181-8979-B473DA4E5D17.jpeg
    236.4 KB · Views: 63
  • A860222D-5E9F-458A-B71E-127E79323CC4.jpeg
    A860222D-5E9F-458A-B71E-127E79323CC4.jpeg
    186.2 KB · Views: 67
I noticed this after she drank quite a bit of water from dripper system? I’ve also been feeding her 5 super worms 3 times a week dust in earth pro a vitamins

That looks like it could be an edema. Possibly from over supplementation. I know the earth pro supplements are supposed to be in a specific rotation that I believe lasts 8 days. Can you be more specific about your supplements? Do you only feed super worms? How long have you had her?

That looks like it could be an edema. Possibly from over supplementation. I know the earth pro supplements are supposed to be in a specific rotation that I believe lasts 8 days. Can you be more specific about your supplements? Do you only feed super worms? How long have you had her?
I’ve had her since June she’s roughly 7 months old. Just the past 2 weeks she’s been eating super worms 3 times a week dusted in the earth pro each feeding. She had crickets on Saturday that weren’t dusted at all. Normally she gets a mixture of crickets, Dubia roaches, and super worms. Her food get dusted with.D3 twice a month along with earth pro each feeding

Can you take a picture of the supplements and tell me exactly how you use them? @AnamCara Agree looks like edema but it would be very unlikely with the Earthpro A supplement, no fat soluble vitamins in that one unless she is having an issue with the bee pollen.

When did the swelling appear? You say she is digging. Any sign of laying eggs yet?

The swelling appeared late last week about Thursday after I saw her intake quite a bit of water. She was digging head down butt up and then just came back to the top

Earth pro is used 3 times a week I pour some into a bowl and then shake the feed around in the bowl. I do the same with the D3 but only twice a month

Don't let her see you watching her now. I would cover the lower half of the cage so she can have privacy. Don't disturb her unless absolutely needed. She needs peace and privacy to lay her eggs.

Back
Top Bottom