Faly sick HELP.

try one of these places, they are emergency 24 hour vets in canada, I did not look through teh whole list but there has got to be at least one in ontario

I have no car, my car is all the way in bolton, public transit closes in 1 hour, and the closest emergency vet that says they will treat chams is in orange ville, how the hell do i get there, i just moved to this apartment yesterday, i dont know anyone with a car here. i need something to stall

ive been giving her water with a syringe by hand all evening, she has probably drunk 20 ml of water in the last 2 hours

I have no car, my car is all the way in bolton, public transit closes in 1 hour, and the closest emergency vet that says they will treat chams is in orange ville, how the hell do i get there, i just moved to this apartment yesterday, i dont know anyone with a car here. i need something to stall

you just moved yesterday? And your chams were fine before this? Makes me think either problem that was escalated by the stress of moving OR there is something in that new place

Curve the night misting, raise the temperature and hope for the best until you can take him to the vet.

Man, I am so sorry to hear this. :( I agree with Eltortu, you gotta' get them to a vet asap, and stop the night misting. Also, you want to keep her hydrated, but make sure you don't over due it. I would suggest trying to bring her back at a steady pace, and not just over load her with lots an lots of water. It can be too much to handle, and she may throw it back up. How are they looking compared to the pics you posted earlier?

the rest of my chams are fine, my other 2 falys and my veileds are all good, im calling my dad see if he can come pick me up so i can bring them to the vet

Man, I am so sorry to hear this. :( I agree with Eltortu, you gotta' get them to a vet asap, and stop the night misting. Also, you want to keep her hydrated, but make sure you don't over due it. I would suggest trying to bring her back at a steady pace, and not just over load her with lots an lots of water. It can be too much to handle, and she may throw it back up. How are they looking compared to the pics you posted earlier?

yeah not too much water or it can actually kill them. Ever heard of the woman on the radio contest who had to drink like a gallon of water or something like that, she dies because her cells burst:eek: so yeah steady.

my dad is picking me up in an hour, hes all the way in barrie for some reason, hopefully cheech and blue will be ok..

thanks for the offer man, but hes coming, but i really mean it, thanks

no prob, man ill do what i can for chams and friends, let me know how it goes.
if you end up here in oville and need anything ill pm oyu my number.
the only reptile vet i know up here is david kirkham if you end up seeing him i know him well.
i think they have a emergency #
ya here 905.495.9907

Back
Top Bottom