Faly sick HELP.

RI- respiratory infection.

I would have the vet check for this.
is his outh ever open when you arent trying to make him open it?
any extra saliva in there?

If your misting system is going off during the night, that could be the cause if it is an RI. Humidity will normally go up overnight w/o misting.

Your ambient temps are waaaay to low. They should be 78-82 and your basking temps should be 95-100. Misting 24 hrs a day is a no, no. Water + cool temps = DISASTER for panthers!!!!

Hopefully, you can get everyone to the vet and get them cured.

Keep us posted.

have you tried lowering the basking site temp a bit?, i try to stay about 85 or so.
have you changed any bulbs recently?
does he still seem alert? strong grip?

I say it looks like he is showing sighs of a respiratory infection :( from misting him at night and having a vent blow on him and your night temps being in the 60s... I would say get all your chams away from the vent and quit misting at night that is not good at all. Also get all your chams to a vet asap they need meds he is the first to show sighs of it but the rest don't seem far behind him :( and putting them in another room is not going to help them now if they are already showing sighs too.JMO

when I look at you list, to me it looks like you are feeding too much, when is the last time he defecated? I'm thinking MAYBE he could be impacted, to throw in another suggestion. Especially since you fed supers too for the first time, how many exactly did he get?

i think he has a respritory infection, im seeing mucous now, his grip is horrible ive had to pick him up 2 times now, i dont think hes going to make the night ;(

The mitsios all of a sudden got very weak, it may be something else, major diarhea on their part, they mated this morning one of them may have passed it on to the other

i think he has a respritory infection, im seeing mucous now, his grip is horrible ive had to pick him up 2 times now, i dont think hes going to make the night ;(

The mitsios all of a sudden got very weak, it may be something else, major diarhea on their part, they mated this morning one of them may have passed it on to the other

noone has sprayed bugs around ur house have they?

that has definitely got to be parasites if there is diarhea with the other two, a severe one probably. I haven't heard of diarhea with anything else. Who exactly had the coccidia? It can spread very easily, especially if you touch one and then another, or touch even a part of the cage, and another, or touch feeders, etc... but I am thinking it will have to be vet visits for all... But definitely use hand sanitizer after doing anything in the vicinity of either of their cages. Better safe than sorry.

EDIT just read one passed:( I'm so sorry. Did they all eat today? Were feeders from the asme place?

the coccidia was in one of my veiled chams at my old house 1 month ago, i disinfected everything there is no way it could have gotten to anyone else. my old case of coccidia was never like this, chong died so fast, in like 1 day....

did you gutload your feeders with anything? Or is there any sort of mold in with your feeders? I have heard of outbreaks too when feeders get some sort of illness. Really hope the other two pull through!

PLEASE SOMEONE SOMETHING I CAN DO FOR CHEECH AND BLUE TONIGHT.

edit: cheech has what chong had and blue has a respritory infection, everything between the two is a completely different symptoms

Back
Top Bottom