Faly pics

Texas Panther Man

For all who asked where he was last week. Here's some updated pics of Sherlock. Sat and Sun were awesome so he got a few hrs of sun both days. He was lovin life after 2 months of cabin fever. Gotta love this early spring weather down here. :D Enjoy the pics guys/gals.

Attachments

• Feb 20 2011 sherlock 014.jpg
    Feb 20 2011 sherlock 014.jpg
    249.8 KB · Views: 250
  • Feb 20 2011 sherlock 016.jpg
    Feb 20 2011 sherlock 016.jpg
    255.1 KB · Views: 193
now thats a nice specimen. i wish others bred for different variations than just the average norm. that guy is different

Thanks soo much faceless & farrahsc. I appreciate the kind words. :) Nice to hear, after I was told by "ONE" forum member that my falys were "subpar". Its nice when others with no personal attachment can verify my opinions on my animals. ;)

Sub-par? What a loser. That boy looks great! I dont normally like the blue locales/animals, but I would buy him if I had the opportunity. I really like his greens!

Thanks soo much faceless & farrahsc. I appreciate the kind words. :) Nice to hear, after I was told by "ONE" forum member that my falys were "subpar". Its nice when others with no personal attachment can verify my opinions on my animals. ;)

Ahhhhh, the joys of way too many pardalis owners/breeders!! I will never get what makes some of them so defensive to other keepers animals:confused:

Id say that is one nice, healthy looking boy!! Good luck on your project!!

he looks great...

his white stripes is unique and love the yellow on his eye turretts.

yeah i also heard about the different variations of falys, but thats whats awsome about panthers, their differnt variations.

so imm guessing there are falys with the red rain nd ones without them??

He is awesome!! I'm new to the chameleon world but would love to own a beautiful creature like that. I am just amazed at how bright the colors are on him!

Thanks Jared & Kara. I dont know what makes some people so jealous of others animals? I will tell people if theyve got good looking stuff. To me its just classless and petty to bash others to try and make your stuff look better to the masses. Thanks again guys/gals!

he looks great...

his white stripes is unique and love the yellow on his eye turretts.

yeah i also heard about the different variations of falys, but thats whats awsome about panthers, their differnt variations.

so imm guessing there are falys with the red rain nd ones without them??

He's actually got some red on him Ace but its hard to see because its on his belly and on the inside of his legs. When he's actually fired up his turrets show red in his barring. Thanks for looking....;)

Ahhhhh, the joys of way too many pardalis owners/breeders!! I will never get what makes some of them so defensive to other keepers animals:confused:

LOL. Remember a year and a half ago when people were arguing that Nosy Faly's didn't/couldn't have green? I think they're all very pretty, including this guy!

He's actually got some red on him Ace but its hard to see because its on his belly and on the inside of his legs. When he's actually fired up his turrets show red in his barring. Thanks for looking....;)

whoops my mistake:rolleyes: and thats amazing getting reds on the eyes when fired up...post a pic of him(fired-up) when you can;)

His background is very light blue almost white. Its real hard to get those colors to come out on the computer it washes most of it out. So it looks white. His spines on his back are also that real light blue.

LOL. Remember a year and a half ago when people were arguing that Nosy Faly's didn't/couldn't have green? I think they're all very pretty, including this guy!

LOL!!! Yes I do;). I also remember when I first joined the forums (4 years ago I think :eek:) there was a lot more "smugness" back then. Its rather pleasant for the most part now:) The sad part is you see it in other species of chameleons and I am sure its all over the reptile world so for those of you thinking I am picking on just panthers, I am not!!! Just the majority, from what I see, are keepers of this species.

Sorry, Scott!! Dont want to get too off topic! Hope that females eye problem is clearing up!

whoops my mistake:rolleyes: and thats amazing getting reds on the eyes when fired up...post a pic of him(fired-up) when you can;)

No worries dude. You cant see any red in these pics. I'd have to turn him over and take pics of his belly for you to geta good look at the red spots. And he'd have none of that. lol I'll get some pics of him fired up for ya. I should be placing him with a new gf in cpl of months. Im just letting her go thru a quarantine period and acclimate first. ;)

He's a gorgeous boy Scott, he kinda reminds me of a Faly I seen for sale by one of the sponsors named Watermelon (can't remember the sponsor but I remember the cham lol).

I remember that cham Jessica. I beleive it was a faly Tiki Tiki has or had.
Thanks Jared, actually her eye is cleared up. I havent had to dose her since Sat. She's acclimating well, and is a good eatter.

The other wc I picked up is doing ok. I think I kinda freaked her out a bit last week. She was outside with me while I was disinfecting her cage. I normally put the cham in the shower while i clean their cage. But since shes a newly imported wc. I dont want her in my personal shower. So i put her on a large schefflerra outside while i cleaned her pad with bleach. I turned around and she was gone. I knew not to freak and that she wasnt far. But she had gotten herself into a bunch of thorny shrubs outside my condo. I had to get her out of bush without impaling her on the thorns. So she kinda flipped out and bit the crap outta me. She gets pissed now every time she sees me go by her cage.:rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom