Ezra's owner FOUND!!!!!!!!!!

xcynnerx

I'm bringing him back home tomorrow. It happened that a friend of a friend was talki g about a young man who lost a chameleon! I had asked for his number, phoned him, turns out Ezra's REAL name is Darwin :) When I was knocking on doors, he was one of the ones that didn't answer. Also, the lady @ the pet store KNEW he was missing a cham, and didn't even tell him about me!!! I'm SO HAPPY I found his owner...but I'm sad. I really liked him! The kid that owns him is 17, and has offeredme a bearded dragon with an enclosure for free for finding Darwin. Still thinking about it. I really like veileds inspite of their maintainence

That is great that he is going home. His owner must have been frantic. It really takes no time all for a Cham to crawl into you heart. Maybe you will get your own.

Reactions: Hoj
Awesome! xcynnerx, you are a treasure. You took so much of your time and resources to help this animal and also engaged to find his owner.

I do hope this little taste of life with chameleons encourages you to get one of your own. You are obviously a good chameleon owner.

Plus, we will miss you if you aren't here...

That must be so bitter sweet. I al glad you found his owner but it sucks you don't get to keep him. I hope you get another one. You have done a good job giving this one a temporary home. I warn you now they are addictive.

bitter sweet, definitely. but I bet the owner was so happy that such a dedicated person found him, you were all ready to take him in, without a 2nd thought. He's a lucky chameleon :) If it were me, I'd probably already looking to buy one for myself lol

You should get ur own :) :) just not from the evil corporations known as petco and petsmart... I hate them

I wouldn't take the beardie, I have three myself and even with all of that stuff omg lol they eat a TON and they poop a TON :D i would go ahead and buy yourself your own Veiled if you really enjoyed him that much. I would get a male though. And the bittersweet ending of something going to its rightful home but you have become attached to it...sucks lol always heartbreaking

yeah get another cham, didn't you build an enclpsure for that one? I mean yiu have the setup now correct, just need another cham.

yeah get another cham, didn't you build an enclpsure for that one? I mean yiu have the setup now correct, just need another cham.
Yes. Daddy and I built an enclosure. I'm not so sure uuuugh DECISIONS! I want something that I can HOLD that won't DIE from it :p, that's the draw back to veileds. They are SO COOL THO! Idk what I'll do *sigh*:confused:

I wouldn't take the beardie, I have three myself and even with all of that stuff omg lol they eat a TON and they poop a TON :D i would go ahead and buy yourself your own Veiled if you really enjoyed him that much. I would get a male though. And the bittersweet ending of something going to its rightful home but you have become attached to it...sucks lol always heartbreaking

Yeah, and the beardies are females so I'd have to deal with all the egg laying business....egg binding...I'm not up for that, I don't think. What's a cham that can be handled more frequently?

I totally agree :) I hope you decide to get a Cham, I enjoyed creeping on your experience lol! Be sure to tell the owner about the forum as well, it's always good to have a helping hand when it comes to these magnificent creatures! Good luck and hope to see you with a new baby soon;)
Awesome! xcynnerx, you are a treasure. You took so much of your time and resources to help this animal and also engaged to find his owner.

I do hope this little taste of life with chameleons encourages you to get one of your own. You are obviously a good chameleon owner.

Plus, we will miss you if you aren't here...

Well chams wont die if you hold them. There are chams that actually enjoy it. So you should definitely get another cham because you seemed so dedicated to the last one. Panthers and Jacksons seem like they dont mind being held, but there are some veileds that love it as well. It all depends on their individual personalities.

Now you are used to the forum, why don't you keep posting questions and learning. I have had 2 veiled boys.the first loved to be handled, the second didn't. I now have a panther boy who reaches out as I pass to be let out. You have had a taste of Cham keeping, are you not a bit addicted?

My male veild loves coming out for cuddles!! A tickle under the chin is his fav. Yes he can b grumpy when you first put your hand in his viv but have never biten. Once he's out he loves it and climbs all over the place. He is also gud friends with my dog

I'm glad you found his owner! If you want one that can be handled buy a sub-adult/adult who has already been known to be friendly or docile. When you get a baby, you never know what they will end up like.

Panthers are usually more docile than Veileds. It really depends on the chameleon, it helps if you positively re-enforce human interaction as well.

Yeah, and the beardies are females so I'd have to deal with all the egg laying business....egg binding...I'm not up for that, I don't think. What's a cham that can be handled more frequently?

Back
Top Bottom