eye problem

TylerMcCoy

my cham skittle has been doing very well except for in the past few days his right eye has been looking wrinkly, im not sure if its infected or whats the deal and i dont want to do anything until i know for sure what the problem is here is a picture i could really use some expert advice here..

my cham skittle has been doing very well except for in the past few days his right eye has been looking wrinkly, im not sure if its infected or whats the deal and i dont want to do anything until i know for sure what the problem is here is a picture i could really use some expert advice here..

i know its not dehydration he gets plenty of water

yea get rid of the compact.......causes eye problems with most Chams.
Get one of the tube type from LLL reptiles.......

Get rid of the compact until you get a new light. Do you have him in a glass enclosure? Those exoterra backgounds can hold mold.

yeah im building him a new cage hopefully this weekend... but idk what kind of fixture to use to hold the lights he needs if not compact

alright sweet, ill leave to go get it in about an hour... also any suggestions for where to get a super cheap cage becuz i need to change his cage asap

okay i got him a repti glo 5.0 light with a fluorescent fixture... the light doesnt seem too strong.. is there something i should do to compliment the reptiglo... like a natural sunshine light

would it be ok to use that one for a night?

Just leave it in the box and take it back in the morning. He will be fine for one night. As long as you removed the compact light, but you need to take him out of that enclosure and get him the proper light sooner then later.

Back
Top Bottom