Eye has gone bad, please help!

C&S is a swab or sample from the infected area and it is then grown in the lab (cultured) surrounded by disks of appropriate antibiotics. The antibiotic that it doesn't grow close around is the one that is most effective against the bacteria. It is more exact than just picking antibiotics that usually work and trying them.
What supplement do you use? it might have retinol.
Good post!^

I just returne home, the eye is peeling. Is the white stuff normal? Should I peel it all the way?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    80.2 KB · Views: 154
No, it is not still in place. White was underneath top of eye

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    95.6 KB · Views: 108
Front view. It looks like the skin came off the front of her eye

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    92.1 KB · Views: 136
Respectfully, its also the reason we have the forums in the first place. So inexperienced keepers can draw upon the knowledge and experiences of veteran keepers.

It was not flesh.
It was not skin.
It was discharge.
It was easily removed.

I respect your opinion as a keeper, we simply disagree.

Respectfully, we do not know what is going on under that eye cap. Pulling or rubbing at the infected area could cause secondary problems, tiny micro tearing that a vet could minimize with there experience and equipment on hand. Was this done with/under sterilized conditions, im going to guess not, witch will In fact now cause a secondary infection on top on the one she already has.

again stuff like this should be left in the hands of a licensed veterinarian and no one should advise an unlicensed minor to perform a procedure like this. Just my thoughts of course

Back
Top Bottom