Excited!

MissSkittles

Chameleon Enthusiast
I have to share with someone my excitement that my discoid roaches have been making babies and I’ve got about 18+ cocooned silkies. Yay! One step closer to not needing to buy feeders and getting away from crickets altogether. Now I just need the silky cocoons to ‘hatch’ and make some viable eggs.
Everyone I know isn’t that fond of lizards, much less what they eat. Good Lord! If my family knew I was keeping roaches I’d be disowned! If anyone had told me last year that I’d be doing all this, I’d have laughed at their insanity.

I have to share with someone my excitement that my discoid roaches have been making babies and I’ve got about 18+ cocooned silkies. Yay! One step closer to not needing to buy feeders and getting away from crickets altogether. Now I just need the silky cocoons to ‘hatch’ and make some viable eggs.
Everyone I know isn’t that fond of lizards, much less what they eat. Good Lord! If my family knew I was keeping roaches I’d be disowned! If anyone had told me last year that I’d be doing all this, I’d have laughed at their insanity.
Oh I love this . Everyone thinks I’m crazy for loving my bugs . I really do love our roach babies . I know crazy but it’s true.

Back
Top Bottom