Everyone meet Django!

Hey all , meet this little ambanja boy from cloud9chameleons . He is not with me yet ): He is a pre order! I should be getting him in September for my bdayyyy 😆 best believe I’ve been counting the days.

I’ve decided to name him Django (d is silent)
Eventually I’ll find him an ambanja lady , and will name her broomhilda or hildi !!

cloud9chameleons has given me one of the best purchasing experiences and highly recommend you check them out. Their animals are loved.

I wanted to ask if any of you have pre ordered your chams as well! Do any of you get as impatient as me ? hehehe 😅
Congratulations! ambanjas have been my #1 favorite locale since learning about panther chameleons in my mid-teens. I looked at Cloud9chameleons after I got my baby. Their ambanjas are absolutely beautiful. You must be so very excited!

My chameleon technically was pre-ordered. I put a deposit on a baby from Framschams in early June, had to wait over a month for him to be ready to go aaand.. my circumstances changed, I wasn’t sure when things would go back to normal and I ended up having to give up the baby I was waiting so anxiously for to someone else. As fate would have it, things DID end up going back to normal soon after and I picked a baby from a different clutch that wouldn’t be ready until late October/early November. I couldn’t reconcile waiting that long! I basically told Brian and Carolyn at Framschams “I need a baby NOWWW” and ended up with my nosey be x ambilobe cross as a result.

I say all of this to make the following point - I completely get where you’re coming from on the pre-order experience! I’d be willing to bet my house on you looking at his pic daily.. I went through the same thing. 😂 Your September date will be here sooner than you think!

I’m in July and am a cancer. Eustis was an early birthday present for me when I bought him in late June
Seriously?! How awesome, my b-day is in July too! Beau was a birthday chameleon. I got him on the 28th, and my birthday was the next day (July 29th). When is yours, @Lindasjackson?

Congratulations! ambanjas have been my #1 favorite locale since learning about panther chameleons in my mid-teens. I looked at Cloud9chameleons after I got my baby. Their ambanjas are absolutely beautiful. You must be so very excited!

My chameleon technically was pre-ordered. I put a deposit on a baby from Framschams in early June, had to wait over a month for him to be ready to go aaand.. my circumstances changed, I wasn’t sure when things would go back to normal and I ended up having to give up the baby I was waiting so anxiously for to someone else. As fate would have it, things DID end up going back to normal soon after and I picked a baby from a different clutch that wouldn’t be ready until late October/early November. I couldn’t reconcile waiting that long! I basically told Brian and Carolyn at Framschams “I need a baby NOWWW” and ended up with my nosey be x ambilobe cross as a result.

I say all of this to make the following point - I completely get where you’re coming from on the pre-order experience! I’d be willing to bet my house on you looking at his pic daily.. I went through the same thing. 😂 Your September date will be here sooner than you think!

Seriously?! How awesome, my b-day is in July too! Beau was a birthday chameleon. I got him on the 28th, and my birthday was the next day (July 29th). When is yours, @Lindasjackson?
the checking the picture everyday thing had me cracking up lmaoooo soo true

Back
Top Bottom