homing a chameleon for a bit! husbandry check?

i got the bulb.

i don’t think there is anything else i can do. he cannot walk and is simply dragging himself. he will barely open his eyes.

still hissing here and there though if i get too close to him.

i’m leaving him alone now, but i think i have done all i have.
Fingers crossed. It will come down to his will to live... Some gut it out once they have time to calm down and settle. Some when they are young like this it just shuts down their system. The fact that he was in that container for 3 days without access to even water or the ability to move may have been just too much stress. That is purely animal abuse.

he’s passing away now. i’m keeping him in a very quiet comfortable environment. thank you guys for all of your help. it breaks my heart on how humans treat these precious little souls. hopefully he is guided to heaven and gets to live the life he never got to 🤍

I am so sorry to hear this. Thank you for doing what you could to make a difference for him. It really speaks to who you are as a person. We need more people like that in the world.

I am so sorry to hear this... Really had my fingers crossed for this little boy. Please know this was not on you and for the time you had him you showed him so much love and care.

So sorry for your loss. Thank you for doing the right thing and giving him good care.

So sorry for you loosing him and so sorry for him he hadn’t more time with you. He would have had a perfect life, what I can read so far. You did everything you could for him and don’t let this discourage you for keeping a chameleon. You’ll be perfect keeper and there’s always a poor cham which could use your good heart, they’re wonderful creatures to keep.

Back
Top Bottom