Everyone i need your help!!!

Bay687

if you have pics of chameleons ... graphic design or art can you post pics.. im getting my sleeve tomorrow.. for those of you who do not know what that is basically tattoo from shoulder to wrist.. im doing outlines and im looking for all sorts of chameleons, and plants, and vines.. send me all pics so i can copy and make this the best look art.. and ill post pics.. so excited... trying to make it look so realistic!

I can draw you something if you ever want to stop by (and pick up that reptaid, too!).

EDIT: Just saw you said tomorrow - woah! I'll look up some pictures right now.. make sure you have the guy do a sketch first so you know what you're getting!!

exactly!! ya and i plan till still get that reptiaid!! but ya tomorrow night im going to get outlines, so i was hoping to get some pics so he can outline some

woah, LOL bros, lets think this through.

first off who is your artist, were you getting it done?

and also genuine real pictures will help the artist most then drawn art... he will be able to see alot more detail then that of the hand.

id print of several photos of your favorite cham, angles positions, colorations and mood states.

Back
Top Bottom