Everybody loves horses!! :)

Thank you Michael,
I love your 'riding in the hills" photos!
your horse recovered nicely (I assuming thats...dammit want to say Argo???) please dont be angry if thats not his name:confused:

What a great winter we are having for riding, yes?

Thank you Michael,
I love your 'riding in the hills" photos!
your horse recovered nicely (I assuming thats...dammit want to say Argo???) please dont be angry if thats not his name:confused:

What a great winter we are having for riding, yes?

Thanks, and yes you're right! Argos. He recovered very well. It has been awesome to ride in this perfect weather. I've been going every weekend. Got the sunburns to prove it, hahaha.

*blush* why thank you kind sir!!
I was very lucky to have been able to buy this mare, she is as comfortable a ride as they come, and because of her size she really covers some ground :p

but man, what I could have done with all the money I sink into these horses!!

How are you? I went MIA for about a month, but with all these beautiful horses I just had to admire them all

This is my wonderful old man, Drazaar. He passed away in November at the age of 31, he was galloping and being a total goof-ball up until the very end. My best friend for 17 years of my life! Love him always!

Last edited:
This is my wonderful old man, Drazaar. He passed away in November at the age of 31, he was galloping and being a total goof-ball up until the very end. My best friend for 17 years of my life! Love him always!

Awe poor guy. Is the grazing picture older because it's the clearest and he looks great! And healthy.

Awe poor guy. Is the grazing picture older because it's the clearest and he looks great! And healthy.

That was actually last summer, it was the only one of those photos not taken from my phone haha. He was a real stunning Arabian, he just never aged :) He was such a blessing to have!

*blush* why thank you kind sir!!
I was very lucky to have been able to buy this mare, she is as comfortable a ride as they come, and because of her size she really covers some ground :p

but man, what I could have done with all the money I sink into these horses!!

How are you? I went MIA for about a month, but with all these beautiful horses I just had to admire them all

Wish I could have some horses:( But I am doing fairly well:) Got ripped on a couple of chams while you were gone. Well not ripped, but was told they were a different locale then they are..Which is still in question.. But I was like wtf, where has she been!!! We were worried:eek: But everyone has priorities so its cool!:p

Sexy

IMG_9743.jpg

IMG_4101.jpg

P1030053.jpg

Wish I had better pics not taken with my phone. Soon, soon. :)

WOW!!!!! I love all the photos :) I see horses as big dogs I love them! remmi all the time trys to eat my phone if you are near horses you better have phone insurance haha

Back
Top Bottom