Estimate age?

Pic of my babe in the blinds today.
89FC8C92-E5E0-4916-AB8E-DCF6429F7AAA.jpeg

I put him on some hanging Hoya plants while I clean his cage so I don’t stress him too much. Well he decided to stress me and go on the blinds today, it was a game of cat and mouse trying to get him out until he fell (Not too far, I caught him.) He got a treat incase he got a boo boo and was checked out. Little sh*ts like to test you sometimes 🙄.

View attachment 311123
I put him on some hanging Hoya plants while I clean his cage so I don’t stress him too much. Well he decided to stress me and go on the blinds today, it was a game of cat and mouse trying to get him out until he fell (Not too far, I caught him.) He got a treat incase he got a boo boo and was checked out. Little sh*ts like to test you sometimes 🙄.
That’s too funny! I hope he didn’t get hurt. All of these chams you all have shown are gorgeous!

View attachment 311123
Lmaoo . Sooo cute... ♡

Like every single time I open Wasabi's cage , he goes right for the door & starts crawling up the door. I have a heart attack everytime. I'm so scared he will fall. & I'm trying to clean or something & he is all having leaps of faith.

Lmaoo . Sooo cute... ♡

Like every single time I open Wasabi's cage , he goes right for the door & starts crawling up the door. I have a heart attack everytime. I'm so scared he will fall. & I'm trying to clean or something & he is all having leaps of faith.
Sounds familiar except for the coronary episode.
These guys are built to survive falls—just something to take into account.

When mine charges, there are 3 possible outcomes:
  1. I put him out on the plant table for some "free time"
  2. I put him right back onto his basking site (he's not coming out)
  3. I juggle him for a few minutes (and take pics) before putting him out or back in.
When I do put him back in, he knows "playtime" is over.

Sounds familiar except for the coronary episode.
These guys are built to survive falls—just something to take into account.

When mine charges, there are 3 possible outcomes:
  1. I put him out on the plant table for some "free time"
  2. I put him right back onto his basking site (he's not coming out)
  3. I juggle him for a few minutes (and take pics) before putting him out or back in.
When I do put him back in, he knows "playtime" is over.
😂 that’s amazing ! I don’t think I’ve asked but what type Cham do u have?

Back
Top Bottom