Emergancy!!!!!!!!!

What??

have you ever seen mad max? You two can be like master blaster but with duct tape wrapped all around you!

masterblaster.jpg

You dare call yourself a Cham keeper?

Back in my day we had to invent our own stuff, no pre-made drippers or proper food supplements to buy. Didn't even have All mesh cages to purchase, just glass. I still remember the "Tetra" repltile books....

Get off your butt, get a pan, from the kitchen and not your herp room I should add, create a filter system, insert the damn coffee, pour hot water over it. Frigging kids these days.....

Oh h3ll yes, old skool! Like, like x3!:D:D:D

"SHOWJET95 worships the ground Solid Snake walks on, as his knowledge of chameleons is limitless and unprecedented"

hearty-laugh.gif

Sigh, Allen, such a noob. Take hot water and the coffee grinds, pour them in your mouth, shake like an alligator ripping it's prey's half lifeless body to shreds, and drink. Or you could try my little caffeine concoction, take a Dr. Pepper, a Monster, and 5-10 packets of blue razzle fundip, mix together until it's a foam, and eat.

smiley-laughing019.gif

lol-045.gif

the 1st better get here fast cause when i start at the post office i gotta be at work at 5 am and thats way to early without my black french roastness

Back
Top Bottom