Emergancy!!!!!!!!!

allencg101

My kurieg coffee pot broke and now i won't be able to drink any coffee till i get paid on the first!!! WTF will i do with my mornings go back to sleep!!!

My kurieg coffee pot broke and now i won't be able to drink any coffee till i get paid on the first!!! WTF will i do with my mornings go back to sleep!!!

You dare call yourself a Cham keeper?

Back in my day we had to invent our own stuff, no pre-made drippers or proper food supplements to buy. Didn't even have All mesh cages to purchase, just glass. I still remember the "Tetra" repltile books....

Get off your butt, get a pan, from the kitchen and not your herp room I should add, create a filter system, insert the damn coffee, pour hot water over it. Frigging kids these days.....

Sigh, Allen, such a noob. Take hot water and the coffee grinds, pour them in your mouth, shake like an alligator ripping it's prey's half lifeless body to shreds, and drink. Or you could try my little caffeine concoction, take a Dr. Pepper, a Monster, and 5-10 packets of blue razzle fundip, mix together until it's a foam, and eat.

Sigh, Allen, such a noob. Take hot water and the coffee grinds, pour them in your mouth, shake like an alligator ripping it's prey's half lifeless body to shreds, and drink. Or you could try my little caffeine concoction, take a Dr. Pepper, a Monster, and 5-10 packets of blue razzle fundip, mix together until it's a foam, and eat.

Lol, I like this idea best, but I would think you can make do with instant for a short while.............it's that or try tea.............

If you ever label a thread like this emergency again, I don't care what forum it is in, it will be history. A word like emergency, is to get attention for a real problem, yours does NOT qualify.

If you ever label a thread like this emergency again, I don't care what forum it is in, it will be history. A word like emergency, is to get attention for a real problem, yours does NOT qualify.

actually it is a problems coffee is what gets up going in the morning and it is an emergancy. and quit holding grudges agains forum members and deleting post that have no proof of any wrong doing.

ooooo....before this goes bad....

Use aluminum foil to create a "cup holder" for your K cup that will sit on your coffee cup and have a wide "funnel" like opening above it. Poke small holes in the top and bottom of the K cup, poor hot water slowly into the funnel so it filters through the K cup into your coffee cup.

It might be a lot easier to use an oversize coffee cup so you can have the K cup level with the top of the coffee cup. PM me if you need a drawing!

It's always good to have a back up plan for making coffee and those K cups are pretty handy. Back before I learned coffee hated me, I made mine with a teapot, a plastic funnel and a paper filter....

im following you snizzy..

That was nice of you to spell check allen..but

Your still piggy back riding bob..

Back
Top Bottom