El Lobo's son, Ranobe is here!!!

reptimom

Avid Member
Received my boy Ranobe today - Yipeeeee - He is one of the Kammer's from El Lobo - a stunning Sambava! He walked right out of the container onto my hand. I have gotten him settled in his new cage - 20 x 18 x 12 - with a scheffelara. Right now he is just hanging out (literally). Can't believe how small he is - and sooo cute too. Thanks Ed and Liddy!! Here are a few pictures I took. Enjoy! Notice the nice U bar!!

Attachments

• IMG_0764_1.JPG
    IMG_0764_1.JPG
    77.9 KB · Views: 134
  • IMG_0766_1.JPG
    IMG_0766_1.JPG
    57.2 KB · Views: 201
  • IMG_0769_1.JPG
    IMG_0769_1.JPG
    50.3 KB · Views: 151
  • IMG_0771_1.JPG
    IMG_0771_1.JPG
    103.7 KB · Views: 205
Cute!!!! is tail is so small it goes through the screen and back through it on the last picture :D

what a great looking Cham.

my Splat is also from Kammer's, they have nice babys if you ask me.
Splat is shedding right now, for the second time I've had him. (second time in 8 or 9 days)

anyway, great photos, keep them comming.:D

Harry

what a great looking Cham.

my Splat is also from Kammer's, they have nice babys if you ask me.
Splat is shedding right now, for the second time I've had him. (second time in 8 or 9 days)

anyway, great photos, keep them comming.:D

Harry

I am hoping that Ranobe will have a shed before the photo contest ends this month - would love to post a picture of him, I have a hard time with the theme photos.

Awesome cham! congrats he looks like a healthy little monster!

I want to see more pics of him!! Some with him in his new home as well!

I am hoping that Ranobe will have a shed before the photo contest ends this month - would love to post a picture of him, I have a hard time with the theme photos.

not sure if I'm going to enter it, but here is a nice shed pic from just now...

Splat the mummy returns...
3508656872_f0e810acb5_b.jpg

Harry

Received my boy Ranobe today - Yipeeeee - He is one of the Kammer's from El Lobo - a stunning Sambava! He walked right out of the container onto my hand. I have gotten him settled in his new cage - 20 x 18 x 12 - with a scheffelara. Right now he is just hanging out (literally). Can't believe how small he is - and sooo cute too. Thanks Ed and Liddy!! Here are a few pictures I took. Enjoy! Notice the nice U bar!!

That's A good looking boy! I have one of his brothers. I have had him 3 weeks now i think! I love him, his name is Link. the profile pic is him and the ones in my gallery. The only thing with Link is he is VERY shy! He will run for the hills if I try to get him out, and hates being sprayed! What beautiful boys we have! :)

That's A good looking boy! I have one of his brothers. I have had him 3 weeks now i think! I love him, his name is Link. the profile pic is him and the ones in my gallery. The only thing with Link is he is VERY shy! He will run for the hills if I try to get him out, and hates being sprayed! What beautiful boys we have! :)

Let's hope that they will be as stunning as their father!!!!!! Mine is a little shy right now too. I am trying to give him his space right now. I keep sneeking peeks of him every now ant then just to see what he is up to.

I left mine alone for almost 2 weeks to let him settle in, ive been getting him out once a day for a few minutes i couldnt stand it anymore:) I will post some more pics if you want, when i saw him i thought he was mine! I think Link is about to shed he is very dark and wrinkley......not sure but i hope thats what it is! This is my first one! And Liddy is Very helpful she always returns my calls or emails! i recomend them highly

Adorable! Congratulations. :D Please explain his name.

I used the website www.malagasyworld.org , to pick his name. You can pick a word in English and type it in and it will give you a Malagasy translation for the word. Ranobe is actually a town in western Madagascar. There is also a list for Geography, fauna, foods, etc... in the Malagasy language - You can run across some really interesting and unusual names for chams!!

Last edited:
El Lobo is an amazing looking Cham... this guy should grow to be one impressive fella. Keep us updated!

~Joe

i am still concerned that it looks like you are using a money plant still. schefflera doesn't look like that...

other wise. YOUR boy looks amazing.

i am still concerned that it looks like you are using a money plant still. schefflera doesn't look like that...

other wise. YOUR boy looks amazing.

Sang - I think you may be talking about Warpdrives picture of his shedding cham, Splat. You can't really see the plant in my pics??!! Mine is a schefflera!

Back
Top Bottom