- Your Chameleon - Female Veiled, guessing 6-9 months ? I’ve had her since August 2018.
- Handling - I handle her maybe every other week. Maybe once a month.
- Feeding - Feeding her 5-10 ( what ever crawls up the cricket cage collector thing, they’re gut loaded with greens/carrots), dusted with calcium every day, she has non stop fresh collard greens in her cage. Every day around 9:30 AM.
- Supplements - ReptiCalcium without D3 everyday and Zoo Med Reptivite without D3 once a week.
- Watering - I use a Zoo Med mister, i aim for 3 times a day sometimes twice a day, i see her before i mist her. I mist her a tiny bit then let her go hide on a branch i have specifically for that then i spray for a good 30-45 seconds.
- Fecal Description Brown some times black. Urate is almost solid white with a little like “ tint “ of yellow
- History - Got her from PetCo because i was going to buy catfood and saw her in a little tub that was at most 10 inches high and i felt like she wasn’t properly taken care of so i took her home with me instantly.
- Cage Type - Screen cage 18x18x36
- Lighting - ZooMed deep dome with a 100W basking lamp and a ZooMed 5.0. 8AM to 8 PM.
- Temperature - Basking spot is about 85, middle of cage is roughly 80-75, bottom of the cage is probably in the 70s. I use a ZooMed temp gauge for the basking spot and a digital thermometer for the middle when i feel curious to check it.
- Humidity - When I mist it gets to about 80-90. I have a ZooMed humidity gauge to measure that. I have super thin plastic covering 75% of one wall ( it’s against my wall don’t really want to demolish my poster behind it lol )
- Plants - I have 3 fake plants connected to each other, fake branches, and i guess like plumbing wire i think( it’s a weird green color of plastic with a wire in the middle it was washed and checked for any exposed wire previous to being placed in her cage ). Along with growing pothos intertwined with the fake plants. It easily has 8 good stems of leafs about 1-2 feet long a pop.
- Placement - The cage is in my bedroom on top of a 3 foot high mini fridge so her basking spot is roughly 6 feet above the ground. it’s about 5 feet from my ceiling fan ( it’s not ever on since i got her ). Top of the cage is about 6 feet off the floor.
- Location - Northern California USA