Eeeeeek!!!!

KatCham

Established Member
I got baby roaches la la la la la laaaaaaa!!

Awwww they're so cute!!! N teeeeeeeny!!!

Stopped trying with the breeding thing n just had 5 big butt females n 1 male that simba won't eat coz they're so big. They became sort of pets really that I just kept feeding.

Anyway. Changed the water n food the other day only to find ickle peeny roaches running round the tub!

Hee hee over the moon!!! :)

Last edited:
Kat you will have every kind of baby in the world at your house soon. lets just hope your chams like the baby roaches.:D

Kat you will have every kind of baby in the world at your house soon. lets just hope your chams like the baby roaches.:D

Hahaha gotta love it man!!!! :D

I'm hoping Simba will go for them when they're juveniles as they'll be big enough to get his mouth round them but not too big that they deter him :)

Hee heeeeee!!!!

Even more ickle babies!!

69C45C57-C543-4DBC-854E-C332155A0E52-757-000000F7F476F872.jpg

Gonna need a bigger bin!!!

I got baby roaches la la la la la laaaaaaa!!

Awwww they're so cute!!! N teeeeeeeny!!!

Stopped trying with the breeding thing n just had 5 big butt females n 1 male that simba won't eat coz they're so big. They became sort of pets really that I just kept feeding.

Anyway. Changed the water n food the other day only to find ickle peeny roaches running round the tub!

Hee hee over the moon!!! :)

Heh, that was about exactly how I felt when I rared first my own baby crickets and later baby roaches :) can't even explain it myself, why I was so happy :D I know most people find roaches quite disgusting, but I think they are toootally cute, especially the little ones. They are like tiny tanks crawling around their businesses :D Def like them more than crickets! :)

Congrats! That makes you a roachie granny, lol! :p They are so cute - when first born they are white, and they are just like woodlice! I hate the adults, they scurry and stink but the babies are really cute!

Back
Top Bottom