Eating

Shaner

Hey Guys,

I know this has probably been asked several times on this forum and sorry to bring it up, I don't mean to be a repeater.

My Cham at the moment is young (got him in october he was maybe a month old). Now he is about 4 months and he is small (about 4-6 inches including tail)as he is not eating much. I think it is just because of the time of year. It is winter here and he is most likely just acclimatizing but, he eats maybe 1 or 2 meal worms every 2nd or 3rd day.

He is very active, healthy looking, not dehydrated, poop is white and black, and he runs like a little champ, fastest cham I have owned. No signs of MBD no shakes, no swollen joints, and normal colouration, so no stress either. my next thing is move him to a new location in the room that is warmer like next to the heater? It is electric heat so there is no noise to stress him out.

I have 2 Zoo Med 75W basking bulbs, and a Exo-Terra 5.0 UVB 18" Tube on a 32 gallon flexarium layed down length wise, since he was so small I didn't want him to fall and hurt himself. I am changing him cages in a few days it is almost ready.

I am most likely just being a worry wort, but, I just lost 2 chams since Dec 29th. One from old age, and one at 7 months, health issues from the get go but I wanted to save it anyway. SO this is why I am worried. Please let me know if I am just being a worry wort.

Thanks
Shaner

Never mind, this post can be deleted, He answered my question when I got home.

He ate yesterday, and went through a shed. So everything is good. God I hate worrying about nothing lol.

Back
Top Bottom