Eating Chameleons?

What do you mean????? Pointing out grammar is a killer blow to anyone's self-esteem. I can't imagine being @jamest0o0 tomorrow. Sheesh, his 7th grade English teacher must be extremely disappointed.
When I make a grammar error, I slap myself straight across the face three times--once for the mistake, once for Steve Jobs, and once for my existence. You don't want to know what I do when I make the same grammatical error twice.

Okay guys, I got an update! I read through the entire thread and it did get a bit side tracked, (not complaining though, I laughed a lot)! I think the basis of what everyone agreed on was eat what you want, just don't torture them and make sure you kill them humanely. I totally agree with this statement, tell me if I didn't sum this conversation up correctly. As for the update, I told my parents about this and they had a very similar reaction to you guys. We decided to have a call with his family (we can't see them in person because of Covid), and we had a long discussion. His parents "claimed" that they kill them humanely, but my friend tells me otherwise. I can't be totally sure on who is telling the truth but judging by the way his parents were talking it seemed like they were trying to hide something. I'm not exactly sure how to say it, but you know when you're talking to someone and it's pretty obvious they're lying? That's what it was like. They were just stuttering a lot and had varying responses like "oh we would never do that" and "we used to, but now we stoped." If they truly don't and never have, why would they say different responses? I'm not sure what more I can do because during the entire conversation they were very vague and defensive, basically telling us to mind our own business. I'm open to any suggestions but it seems like they're pretty annoyed and mad at us.
I can actually see where theyre coming from here surprisingly. If they do really torture them, its probably having to do with culture/religion, and to them its basically you attacking there culture and telling them its wrong, which they would obviously get annoyed at (even though it is very wrong to torture animals before eating).

I don't think theres gonna be an easy solution considering how they were talking on the phone.

i had to try chams a few months back and they were act yummy. like you could get flavours such as butter chicken or even sourcream and chilli. I personally didn't like the plain ones with only salt and pepper bc the skin was really flavourless.
damn when u say it like that i kinda want to try one.... unless its been tortured

Okay guys, I got an update! I read through the entire thread and it did get a bit side tracked, (not complaining though, I laughed a lot)! I think the basis of what everyone agreed on was eat what you want, just don't torture them and make sure you kill them humanely. I totally agree with this statement, tell me if I didn't sum this conversation up correctly. As for the update, I told my parents about this and they had a very similar reaction to you guys. We decided to have a call with his family (we can't see them in person because of Covid), and we had a long discussion. His parents "claimed" that they kill them humanely, but my friend tells me otherwise. I can't be totally sure on who is telling the truth but judging by the way his parents were talking it seemed like they were trying to hide something. I'm not exactly sure how to say it, but you know when you're talking to someone and it's pretty obvious they're lying? That's what it was like. They were just stuttering a lot and had varying responses like "oh we would never do that" and "we used to, but now we stoped." If they truly don't and never have, why would they say different responses? I'm not sure what more I can do because during the entire conversation they were very vague and defensive, basically telling us to mind our own business. I'm open to any suggestions but it seems like they're pretty annoyed and mad at us.
I understand the dilemma. I lost a dear friend because he got a dog to placate a live-in girlfriend, and out of ignorance, mistreated the dog. I spoke to him several times about it, offered to help him with training, and more. Later when I visited, I found the dog in a 6'x8' detached windowless shed with duct tape around its muzzle (because he didn't know how—or wouldn't make the effort—to correct the behavior). I opened the shed, removed the tape, and told him I no longer had a choice—he could either re-home the dog immediately or I would have to file a complaint; I couldn't abide this. He got rid of the dog, but it destroyed a decades-long friendship. It still saddens me 30+ years later.

No-one can tell you what to do, but we can support you. I can tell you from my own life experiences that you have to be able to sleep at night, and look yourself in the mirror—even if it's difficult at first. Life isn't fair.

If your friend told you about this, I'd almost be willing to bet other people know or have heard about it. I still think a call or visit to them from local media could put the "fear of God" into them, which could come from anywhere.

Peace.

I mean it’s kinda a gutloading thread 😅😅
brother spit take GIF

hey babe! make sure to re read what u r saying. i don't understand. Grammarly can help u if u want. it is free. dinothecham isnt in a society that wants her to be offended, dino's raised in a society where dino is constantly offended because of the blunt racism. I agree with u dino. That person did said asians eat animals and torture theme but what about the Europeans. You think, oh I'm Hispanic i cant be racist but infact you can be. You may not try to be but you are. THere are these stereotypes that are engraved in u and jillys head, for one asians eating these animals. Forgetting about the other people, arent you. That is because they arent sterotyped to eat them.

xoxo camluvr (asianamerican)

At least I'm a babe

Back
Top Bottom