Dusting Schedule, 4 month Panther

jcarlsen

Chameleon Enthusiast
Hey guys, so I've seen different opinions on dusting for panthers. The caresheet on this site makes sense, but does the amount of dusting change as the chameleon gets older?

I've had my little guy for a week now, and so far I've been doing Calc+D3 every other feeding and Herptivite twice a week... Does that seem right? I got the dusting schedule from Screameleons' learning section.

Thanks in advance!

Congrats on your new Panther! You should post a picture of him so we can all see :)

As for the dusting, I follow the care sheet this forum provides. My schedule for my panther is calcium without D3 for every feeding. Twice a month (every other week) a dust with calcium With D3. I also dust with multi vitamins twice a month. When I dust my feeders, I use a small amount in a cup and spin his food around in it. I posted pictures of what I use so you know what to look for. It seems you're missing the calcium without D3. This one was the hardest for me to find and it is always sold out. If this is the case for you, then you can always order it online. The top calcium is the calcium without D3, the middle with the blue label is Herptivite Multivitamins, and the last one is the calcium with D3.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    77.5 KB · Views: 257
Congrats on your new Panther! You should post a picture of him so we can all see :)

As for the dusting, I follow the care sheet this forum provides. My schedule for my panther is calcium without D3 for every feeding. Twice a month (every other week) a dust with calcium With D3. I also dust with multi vitamins twice a month. When I dust my feeders, I use a small amount in a cup and spin his food around in it. I posted pictures of what I use so you know what to look for. It seems you're missing the calcium without D3. This one was the hardest for me to find and it is always sold out. If this is the case for you, then you can always order it online. The top calcium is the calcium without D3, the middle with the blue label is Herptivite Multivitamins, and the last one is the calcium with D3.

Thanks for the help! I actually posted about the little guy in here: https://www.chameleonforums.com/meet-jasper-141410/

As for your dusting, I'm definintely going to get some Calc without D3 for every feeding, as for the D3 and Multi, do you keep to a bi-weekly schedule regardless of age? I've read some recommendations of dusting a bit more while younger and dialing it back once they're a bit more mature.

Back
Top Bottom