Dubrovnik clown isopods

Ah-ha! Glad I asked. I've been keeping them on my porch. To be fair though, they sat on a shelf in my reptile room as well. Temps there vary from low to mid 70s normally. Plenty of air flow. This could have been an issue of food and space though as they were in a larger deli cup (photo above). I kept them there for a while and had no luck so decided to move them a few weeks ago or so.

I guess I'll have to re-relocate them.

Thanks!
Oo yes that at your other problem you didn’t give them enough space to want to Reproduce. The bigger space will definitely help with growth now

Ahhh I think see your problem the seller told me they don’t like temps over 75 so your keeping them to warm. I keep mine room temp they have moss and dirt. I keep mine with cholla wood and magnolia leafs and pods. I keep them in a closet in the reptile room. They also need good air flow and not to high humidity is I remember?
You are correct! A simple google search would've saved me some headache. Guess I'll stop misting them, bleh.

I just moved the bin inside to dry out. Hopefully it's not too late for them to breed before dying off.... the cost me entirely too much!! But I'm a sucker for cool looking bugs and these guys are pretty rare.

Thanks for the info!

You are correct! A simple google search would've saved me some headache. Guess I'll stop misting them, bleh.

I just moved the bin inside to dry out. Hopefully it's not too late for them to breed before dying off.... the cost me entirely too much!! But I'm a sucker for cool looking bugs and these guys are pretty rare.

Thanks for the info!
Oo yes I hate to admit how much I’ve spent on them :notworthy: They definitely cost you a couple of pretty pennies but I’m also a sucker for the rare cool looking bugs.

Always happy to share what I know and it’s helpful when the seller also shares the info to make sure you succeed with the insect.

Ok I need these isopods for chongs cage :hilarious:
B34EFABF-DFDF-49C5-A53C-D00FBF378BD3.png

Back
Top Bottom