Drumroll please..... Meet Bane...

OMG I just can't get over him. ❤ He is quite shy right now. I literally can not make eye contact or he goes into a plant. BUT he is settling in wonderfully. He had a nice long drink from the plants this morning when the mister went off. And I gave him 2 small hornworms while he was hiding in the plant lol. But he just came out and found his feeder run. Ate 4 baby dubia and 6 baby crickets! Now he has found the basking area and is looking all proud heheheh.

7-14-20_1.jpg

This cracks me up though.... He is on the left top basking... But look how itty bitty he is compared to his Large Atrium :hilarious:

7-14-20_2.jpg

OMG I just can't get over him. ❤ He is quite shy right now. I literally can not make eye contact or he goes into a plant. BUT he is settling in wonderfully. He had a nice long drink from the plants this morning when the mister went off. And I gave him 2 small hornworms while he was hiding in the plant lol. But he just came out and found his feeder run. Ate 4 baby dubia and 6 baby crickets! Now he has found the basking area and is looking all proud heheheh.

View attachment 272099

This cracks me up though.... He is on the left top basking... But look how itty bitty he is compared to his Large Atrium :hilarious:

View attachment 272100
Hes got a lot of room to roam.

Its so funny - I'm friends with Jann on FB, and saw her post about meeting you and you getting Bane - but I had no clue you were you! It's funny, on here I just think of people as their usernames, which is pretty dumb for a woman named Michelle with my username... :ROFLMAO:
Yep that was me lol. I know what you mean though. :hilarious:

HE IS THE BEST BABY EVER!!!!. Ate all his feeders today out of his new feeder run. Came back for the last 4 a few minutes ago.
Like even in this massive cage he is a total boss acting like he was born for this life :LOL:

Proud cham mom moment :hilarious:

My daughter has now started rolling her eyes when I try to tell her about the stuff he is doing and this is day one :hilarious: Pretty sure she will wish she was college bound by day 5. :LOL:

Guess I've read too many Batman comics...

Nice little zard, though! ?
Yeah not named after that Bane... One of my daughters favorite book series there is a character named Magnus Bane. I latched on to the name but wanted to see if it had any meaning to it. It did and was perfect.

Yeah not named after that Bane... One of my daughters favorite book series there is a character named Magnus Bane. I latched on to the name but wanted to see if it had any meaning to it. It did and was perfect.
Yeah... High Warlock of Brooklyn. That series never did much for me. Guess I'm too old for that.

Aww, what a little cutie pie! Love his name, it’s perfect. Wow in his enclosure!!! Lucky little guy.

Aww, what a little cutie pie! Love his name, it’s perfect. Wow in his enclosure!!! Lucky little guy.
Thank you Robin! He is a little doll. Starting to warm up to me standing next to his cage and watching him. So precious he is...

Beman has hit the terrible two's now and is a little monster bouncing between pure evil and sweet. He hates being in the enclosure and is feisty as heck if I try to get into the cage. If the weather is not good to go outside he becomes a terror so I am working on a wall free range idea.... Hopefully this will calm his beastly side lol

Thank you Robin! He is a little doll. Starting to warm up to me standing next to his cage and watching him. So precious he is...

Beman has hit the terrible two's now and is a little monster bouncing between pure evil and sweet. He hates being in the enclosure and is feisty as heck if I try to get into the cage. If the weather is not good to go outside he becomes a terror so I am working on a wall free range idea.... Hopefully this will calm his beastly side lol
Oh wow! Terrible twos, that’s funny but yikes! Veileds have such attitudes some times. Good thing you know how to handle them since you just got another! I can’t wait to see your free range wall.

I really wish my husband would clean the garage so I could have space to get out there and build max a custom enclosure, I’m getting tired of his Reptibreeze and know I could do better. Max is very very chill and easy to take outside but I really want to build a better enclosure before it starts getting cold out. I watched your little enclosure video and got inspired.

Oh wow! Terrible twos, that’s funny but yikes! Veileds have such attitudes some times. Good thing you know how to handle them since you just got another! I can’t wait to see your free range wall.

I really wish my husband would clean the garage so I could have space to get out there and build max a custom enclosure, I’m getting tired of his Reptibreeze and know I could do better. Max is very very chill and easy to take outside but I really want to build a better enclosure before it starts getting cold out. I watched your little enclosure video and got inspired.
Two Male Veileds with huge attitude potential. I wonder what this says about me. :hilarious: I don't know about knowing how to handle them. Beman has his moments where he intimidates the heck out of me... Trying to learn not to show fear though. I think he senses it and acts out more. Little tard.

I built the outdoor enclosure by myself and it was actually far easier then I expected. The DS cages I love but I have so much money into my indoor set ups it is crazy.

I am going to go get the stuff for the wall free range... It won't be fancy I don't think but at least it will give Beman a safe space to be out and right next to my desk so I can see him.

@Rst_Cham so this is what I put together... I am sure I will find flaws in it as I always do on my first attempt at something but I think it should work. I will try it out with Beman tomorrow. It is 30 inches wide by 24 tall, and 8 inches deep. Nothing fancy but if he enjoys it on days that he can't go outside that is all that matters.

IMG_5105.jpg

IMG_5106.jpg

@Rst_Cham so this is what I put together... I am sure I will find flaws in it as I always do on my first attempt at something but I think it should work. I will try it out with Beman tomorrow. It is 30 inches wide by 24 tall, and 8 inches deep. Nothing fancy but if he enjoys it on days that he can't go outside that is all that matters.

View attachment 272485

View attachment 272486
Clever!!! Hmmm... I might try something similar. Problem with max is that he poops pretty much every time I take him outside so mine would need a poop tray lol

Back
Top Bottom