Drumroll please..... Meet Bane...

Beman

Social Media Manager
Staff member
Sooooo I present to you all my newest baby boy Bane. His name in Hawaiian means long-awaited child... Those that know me will understand why I chose this name for him. He is the most precious little peanut I have ever seen! It was a very long day but we just got back home a bit ago. He took 2 little hornworms from my hand and went into his new home. ❤ I am already absolutely in love with him.

Thank you @jannb for reigniting my joy and passion again. For blessing me with this new baby boy. It was a pleasure and a joy to meet you and your husband.

7-13-20_2.jpg

7-13-20_3.jpg

7-13-20_1.jpg

Thank you I am so dang excited lol. Just watching him move around the enclosure is so freaking cool. He seems to really like it.

Awesome becca, best of luck to you and your new boy. I'm sure he's a healthy guy coming from @jannb too
He is awesome James!!!!!! Healthy and full of Veiled attitude already :hilarious:
Yay! Glad to see your handsome boy made it home! Welcome to the Hammy and Ivy family lol!
Thank you! We are so happy to be part of the gang!
Very unusual markings and colors IMHO!
You met Jann and her husband....lucky you!
I know!!!! His markings are incredible. I can't wait to see his colors mature. They were wonderful and I was so happy to meet her.

He's such a handsome fellow! I'm so happy for the both of you! I love the name that you picked for him! The names Beman and Bane sound great together! Congratulations!

He's such a handsome fellow! I'm so happy for the both of you! I love the name that you picked for him! The names Beman and Bane sound great together! Congratulations!
Thank you! I have a thing for B names lol. My daughter thinks I'm a moron (she is 16 :rolleyes: ) because most people call me Becca rather then Rebecca and then I have Beman and Bane.

Sooooo Becca, Beman, and Bane. :hilarious:

:LOL: My husband is John. My son is John. His grandfather is John. My ex is John. I almost named Charlie “Ringo,” after “Johnny Ringo” before my husband pointed out there are too many Johns in this house already!

Congrats on the baby boy. He’s very handsome, already! Jann has been on quite an adventure this summer!!
Then you feel me on a deep level with name issues :hilarious: Thank you he is pretty freaking special. He got all attitude and tried to puff and hiss when I first met him. Like oh yeah he is a Veiled.... Little peanut is already a boss boy lol.

Becca he is PRECIOUS! :love: He's going to be so happy with you!

Im glad you got another. It was meant to be ❤

Is it just me, but that neck swelling? If its normal edema it can be corrected with the beman diet in a few weeks. Has he had/getting his first vet check?

Back
Top Bottom