Drawing / Coloring

NewOwner

Hello

I am going to start practising drawing, and coloring pictures, because as of now i have about Zero artistic skills :) . Drawing is fun, and i've seen many beautiful drawings people have done with just a simple pencil and paper, so i'd love to get good at drawing.. I need some pictures with many colors and medium detail in them to start off with, but if anyone has any pictures to suggest, i could try to draw and color them :)

I believe Syn is a drawer to, So im just a copy cat ;)

Thanks everyone,

-Levi

Aww you aren't being a copycat. No worries! :)

You can look through all of my threads, feel free to use any of them and sketch them out and what not, but that only goes for you. (Anyone else still has to ask).

Looking forward to the drawings! Practice makes perfect.

If you want to learn and copying helps I say go for it. Are you going to post pictures for us to see?

Yes i will, i have done drawings of Titles before, such as band names and people names, that was about 2 - 3 months ago, i was pretty much just seeing what colors go good with eachother, i will post those tomorrow if i have time :)

Thanks syn, I'll look through your drawings, and maybe sketch some out, but i will most likely just check out the way you draw, (Style, etc.)

In the past i have sketched and colored logos of these bands : Tool, the doors, ac dc, and guns N roses. i have also done my nickname "Levie" (Lev-ee) and my brother in laws last name "Regner" (Rig-ner)

So far with my new supplies i bought (Art pencils, sketch book, and 60 colored art pencils) i sketched out a 'Fox Logo' and colored it Pink + Purple, next will be green + yellow.

Thanks,

-Levi

I don't have a ton of drawings on my deviant art, but you can look there.

Have fun with what you do.

...Have fun with what you do.

Oooh i have been having fun :D

My friends want me to learn Graffiti lettering so i can draw there names and such :p

I like to draw things with un-ordinary colors. For instance, A Purple bear, with a Orange salmon in its mouth, on a blue river, with Big green and red-orange trees.

Some is ordinary (Blue river, Green and red-orange trees) but the rest, is un-ordinary. Which looks interesting, in my eyes :p

Back
Top Bottom