Drainage Systems for Cages - get creative!

View attachment 74890View attachment 74891View attachment 74892View attachment 74893

Drainage for 2- 24x24x48 cages. Wood is African mahogany and Peruvian walnut. Sloping drain material is PVC shower pan liner with 3/4" PVC stock milled to fit 3/4" PVC pipe for support. Pipe is covered with a PVC lattice cut to fit the top.
that is probably one of the best drain systems and quality cabinet builds I’ve seen. I would love to see the finished product with your enclosures on top. Did you also build a matching wood top piece to cover the components

Here are the pics of this after I set it up at the house with the cages.

oihgnr.jpg

r2kyea.jpg

20foidw.jpg

2pr5wxv.jpg

35bs6yf.jpg

30tpbpx.jpg

34sq8et.jpg
Can you repost

Where can I get one if these in the USA
If you have the money you could probably import but some company bound to make you something its only a shower tray ( this is sized for 2x2 repti breeze) . Why not send an email to dragon strand? This is the 21st century

If you have the money you could probably import but some company bound to make you something its only a shower tray ( this is sized for 2x2 repti breeze) . Why not send an email to dragon strand? This is the 21st century
Thanks for the suggestions. Why would I contact Dragon Strand. Sorry I do not understand.

Could you tell me the brand name of that shower tray in the photo. I like the fact that is is all sloped toward the drain. Alot of tray I find are just flat bottoms or appear to be. I was starting to think I would just make one that is slopped and seal it but this is perfect if I can find it

Could you tell me the brand name of that shower tray in the photo. I like the fact that is is all sloped toward the drain. Alot of tray I find are just flat bottoms or appear to be. I was starting to think I would just make one that is slopped and seal it but this is perfect if I can find it
I've been looking in to that. I'm a bit skeptical it's a shower pan at that price (~$78 USD)—even RV shower pans cost a couple times that amount. From the name they gave it—"Hydro-Flo Tray"—and available sizes, my best guess is that it's a hydroponic tray, though I've not been able to find it yet other than the UK source:
https://chameleonworldmuji.co.uk/product/large-hydro-flo-base/
It's also possible it's a custom order from China—IDK.
Image search didn't turn up anything either.

Thermoplastic vacuumed onto a mould out of? Carved Balsa wood maybe or some rock fibre stuff?? media of choice( i used mesh built up on mine to achieve a a simple gradiant). Bit of artistic carving to produce the mould 🤠
3d print if you got a big enough rig-up😁

Okay so hear me out, im about to order a mistking set. Problem is i have glass floor in my enclosure, which makes drainage a problem but I was thinking of makin a false floor maybe 10-15cm up using a pvc board and drill loads of tiny holes into it, and then fill The space beneath it with those handened clay pebbles that absorb liquid, would this work?

Back
Top Bottom