(Dr. Greek's Office!) June 20th (SATURDAY) South Bay Chameleon Keepers Meeting

Pics. are always welcome, from afar. :)

Oh you are in for it now steve im charging my camera as we speek, ill be the weird 21 yr old kid standing across the room snapping your parsons for the whole 3 hours! :) Just consider yourself lucky you dont have an orange eye, you would have to keep both ur eyes on it all day or i might swipe it :p:p:D:D

Oh you are in for it now steve im charging my camera as we speek, ill be the weird 21 yr old kid standing across the room snapping your parsons for the whole 3 hours! :) Just consider yourself lucky you dont have an orange eye, you would have to keep both ur eyes on it all day or i might swipe it :p:p:D:D

So I should'nt bring this little guy? I've got a bad feeling about this. Security!

Last edited:
Does anybody have any House Flies or BB flies? Can I buy some please?
Thanks, and see you all there!

Steve, that parson's is too cute! I'll buy a few raffle tickets!

haha I wrote this huge reply last night about bugs and I either didn't post it or it got deleted... I think I closed the window on accident :eek:

But either way... I have bugs... and extras. so those coming who didn't order, bring money hehe

that was awesome thank all of you. couldnt have picked a better way to spend my saturday. steve thanks so much for all the info and the parsons was bad a$$ thanks again

This was a very good meet. I hope Jannb can post some pics and I know Tylene was shooting some pics. Where are they guys?!

Thanks to Dr. Greek for hosting the meeting, it was very very good. He did very well with the questions and gave me a better look at how we keep and monitor our animals. very good perspective and learning experience.

Great meeting!!! and so nice to meet some of the Chameleon forum members. Dr. Greek was very interesting to listen to and the attending chameleons gave me my cham fix.......I miss my little guys so much while on vacation. Steve your animals were awesome!!!! We are headed out to Best Friends this morning but will try to get some pics posted tonight.

I have read this whole thread and am just sitting here drooling. I would love to meet all of you, and meeting Jannb, WOW. I want sooooooooo much to see a parsons. Steve if I had known you were bringing one someone could have picked me up at the airport and dropped me off later:(:(:(

We all reallyyyyyyyyyy need to see pictures from this meeting, lots of pictures.

Howdy All,

What a blast :)! I was just sorry that everyone couldn't make it to a Saturday meeting. Thanks again to Dr. Greek for his generous offer to use his site for the meeting as well as putting in 3 extra hours at the start of his weekend :eek:.

DJ was the lucky winner of Dr. Greek's Exotic Exam and Fecal Test gift certificate raffle prize!

Here are some of the chams that were there

First is Kevin's (summoner12) Meller's Lenny
The rest are some of Steve's babies (rudis and pink panthers) and the raffle Parsons (for some reason we forgot to do THAT raffle)LOL We did have a raffle though, Dr Greek was nice enough to raffle off an Office visit and fecal exam. DJ won that.

Attachments

• CIMG3046.jpg
    CIMG3046.jpg
    238.7 KB · Views: 85
  • CIMG3047.jpg
    CIMG3047.jpg
    201.7 KB · Views: 93
  • CIMG3053.jpg
    CIMG3053.jpg
    164.8 KB · Views: 65
  • CIMG3054.jpg
    CIMG3054.jpg
    198.3 KB · Views: 92
  • CIMG3049.jpg
    CIMG3049.jpg
    213.9 KB · Views: 169
Last edited:
Here are the rest of my pictures

Sorry, chams only.

Attachments

• CIMG3050.jpg
    CIMG3050.jpg
    149.8 KB · Views: 80
  • CIMG3052.jpg
    CIMG3052.jpg
    186.2 KB · Views: 94
Awww, and I thought the last meeting was cool. Kayleigh and I really missed out.
Visitors of all kinds, sounded like a very special meeting.

So what are the plans for next month?

First is Kevin's (summoner12) Meller's Lenny
The rest are some of Steve's babies (rudis and pink panthers) and the raffle Parsons (for some reason we forgot to do THAT raffle)LOL We did have a raffle though, Dr Greek was nice enough to raffle off an Office visit and fecal exam. DJ won that.

Even those first two pictures dont show how MASSIVE Kevins Meller is, i was amazed how HUGE it is.

The meeting was great! I had a great time meeting and chatting with people. :) Dr. Greek was very informative as well! Always good to have a vet speaker! Thanks all :D

Back
Top Bottom