Dr. Gonzo baby thread Prt 3

i took a few pics of bokazar today hes got alil shed still on his spikes but damn look at them colors.... hes lookin like his dad an granddad..
005-3.jpg

006.jpg

007-2.jpg

009-1.jpg

lovin the purple this isnt him fired up this is him reg an alil pissed im takin his pic.

He looks great! You are making me jealous. >...>" LOL c:

OK im not seein to many updates on Dr Gonzo babies here is it to long? to many pics? do we need start a new one to get yall to post up new pics? I post all kinds of pics of bokazar i get tired of seein him lets see some the others....."i really never get tired of bok's pics" but lets see his brothers...
just took pics yesterday..
6-25027.jpg

6-25017.jpg

6-25018.jpg

6-25016.jpg

6-25020.jpg

I LOVE your Ambanja's and Faly's! I might just have to come over and get some from you one of these days :D I think for me Bokazar is the perfect Ambanja with his purple bars...but they are all just STUNNING!

I LOVE your Ambanja's and Faly's! I might just have to come over and get some from you one of these days :D I think for me Bokazar is the perfect Ambanja with his purple bars...but they are all just STUNNING!

Thanks for your comments both on my ambanjas an falys. I am really happy with my Dr G baby bokazar i wanted a purple bar ambanja an i got him every shed just gets better an better.. the best thing is i havent seen a Dr Gonzo baby that wasnt colored awesome an i have four more Dr G babies and eggs cookin from bokazar...

ps.. i bet chameleonrave is trollin this thread so ill go take a few pics the new babies an post em for you soon..

Thanks for your comments both on my ambanjas an falys. I am really happy with my Dr G baby bokazar i wanted a purple bar ambanja an i got him every shed just gets better an better.. the best thing is i havent seen a Dr Gonzo baby that wasnt colored awesome an i have four more Dr G babies and eggs cookin from bokazar...

What I am looking forward to when I get my Dr. Gonzo baby. ^__^. He will be carrying the Dr. name but will be called Dr. Bali. c:.

Not making much progress

:( He's gotten a little bigger but not much.

gonzo-1.jpg

HIm outside trying to flatten out when I was taking a pic lol

and him sleeping...

gonzo2.jpg

:( He's gotten a little bigger but not much.

gonzo-1.jpg

HIm outside trying to flatten out when I was taking a pic lol

and him sleeping...

gonzo2.jpg

>....<" I hate how you all make me jealous and anxious about them hatching! LOL He has more color! I love the whites on yours Thompson. So if you need someone to Cham-sit your Dr. Gonzo baby. Just send him my way. If you get a peice of paper back in the box, its him just trying to hide. ;):p

haha rob, you always wanna mess around with chamrave,lol with your awsome banjas...well they are lookin sweet

haha rob, you always wanna mess around with chamrave,lol with your awsome banjas...well they are lookin sweet

It's my weakness, but I don't blame him! I would do the same thing to someone! :p

Lol thank you rob :) Lmao @ teasing Chemaleon Rave. It won't be much longer!!

dhlkd! I hope so. :3 I have two extra cages and one to be filled next week, and the extra to be filled with a baby Dr. Gonzo Chameleon. :b

Also, you can all call me Zac. c:

New Garbonzo pictures!

He's starting to have orange and red in him since he's been outside for the last few weeks.

Attachments

• CIMG4320.jpg
    CIMG4320.jpg
    256.5 KB · Views: 135
  • CIMG4324.jpg
    CIMG4324.jpg
    246.2 KB · Views: 161
  • CIMG4327.jpg
    CIMG4327.jpg
    243.8 KB · Views: 122
He's starting to have orange and red in him since he's been outside for the last few weeks.

WOW... tylene hes looking awesome, guess ya cant say he dont have any red anymore.. thompson i havent seen a Dr G baby that didnt look good.

You are all mean and cruel people here on the CF. Making me all jealous. :rolleyes::p Tylene your boy looks amazing! How about the Dr. Gonzo girls? ;)

Last edited:
wow Tylene , you sure have a stunner, makes me consider ambanjas greatrly with coloring like that, DR.G is definatlety a awsome bloodline

Back
Top Bottom