Dr. Gonzo baby thread Prt 3

wow Tylene , you sure have a stunner, makes me consider ambanjas greatrly with coloring like that, DR.G is definatlety a awsome bloodline

You are all mean and cruel people here on the CF. Making me all jealous. :rolleyes::p Tylene your boy looks amazing! How about the Dr. Gonzo girls? ;)

WOW...i love the all yellow head on that guy

WOW... tylene hes looking awesome, guess ya cant say he dont have any red anymore.. thompson i havent seen a Dr G baby that didnt look good.

Your boy and rob's boy are the best babies Dr. gonzo has produced! Wow!

Thanks everyone. He is looking amazing lately and his blue is just out of this world. He's 18mo old now and actually doesn't hate me anymore.LOL

My gonzo baby is turning yellow!

43307a04.jpg

i just cussed. that is one awesome chameleon right there!

The males are stunning as we all know. :D But what about the females? Where's their credit? LOL I would love to see a few Dr. Gonzo girls. :3

hmmm the yellow must be goin around...Bokazar has been outside an lovin it i was checkin in on him an decided i need take a few pics, the colors on this guy just keep getting better an better.
sunpics004-1.jpg

sunpics006.jpg

sunpics007-1.jpg

sunpics008-1.jpg

sunpics009.jpg

DANG ROB, :eek:

I MIGHT SIGN UP FOR A DR.G Baby...or the next best thing, would be a offspring from Bokazar:rolleyes:

I have said it before but DAMN he is a good looking cham!! I never get tired of seeing new pictures of him. I am pretty sure I need to be on your lists Rob :D

I have said it before but DAMN he is a good looking cham!! I never get tired of seeing new pictures of him. I am pretty sure I need to be on your lists Rob :D

thanks everyone for the comments, i look at him an just say wow at the color range. lol i been hoggin up the baby threads awhile an find myself goin bk to the first one an goin thru lookin at the pics of all the babies all of them look awesome. i like seein how all there colors are comin along.
i cant wait to see how the new Dr G babies turn out and how Bokazars lil ones will turn out as i have eggs incubating from him an a real nice female.
The Dr G babies all turned out to be keepers congrats everyone whos got em..thumbs up:D

ThAnk you! I was looking in his cage today and noticed he dropped his first ever sperm plug :) he's growing up finally!

I am insanely curious. What is a sperm plug?

Its dried up sperm that comes out of their vent. lol I honestly don't know how to explain it. Its a long stringy yellowish thing that sometimes comes out when they poop. Sexually mature males make sperm plugs a lot.

i recently got a female from dr gonzo and i have a male from mr ambanja that i am trying to breed and i am excited to see gonzos kids looking so good

Back
Top Bottom