Donnie's Official Thread :D

Danicuteeyes

Lol I'm making a thread just about Donnie (5/11/09), a Veiled Chameleon I purchased from BocaJan. I got him when he was about 4 months and I remember how scared I was of his size lol. Now he is 9 months going on 10 and he is huge, well compared to when I got him. He is still shy and I still have to make a bit of struggle to get him out of the cage to clean it, but he is overall adorable especially when he sleeps. I'm just so happy I got him from a trustworthy breeder, and to be part of a community such as this with helpful advice.

I hope to have Donnie for a long time and hope to get some memories, like the time I left the cage open for a few mins and I ran back and he was gone! Next thing i saw he was hanging on the closet door looking at me! XD
Even though he's not as loving/comfortable as other chams on the forum, I still love him :)

I'll be posting pics every so often, though it's hard to take a pic of Donnie because he is afraid or gets aggitated when there's anything remotely related to a camera, i.e camera phones, fisheye lens etc.

Thanks again guys!

-Daniella&Donnie

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    84 KB · Views: 103
  • photo2.jpg
    photo2.jpg
    185.5 KB · Views: 110
  • photo3.jpg
    photo3.jpg
    181 KB · Views: 106