Does my Chameleon look healthy?

Carmazzi

I was just curious if everything about Carmazzi is in great shape- from his color variation to his eyes. He is about 1 1/2 months old. Thank you, guys! Notify me if I am doing anything wrong.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    85.6 KB · Views: 62
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    93.2 KB · Views: 54
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    66.9 KB · Views: 58
I think he looks great! Shows no signs of MBD, has nice buldgy eye balls which indicate good hyrdation, but just by my personal experience (my chameleon's eyes are a bit more outwards so he may be a bit dehydrated, but then again all chams vary). He looks at the perfect weight and is already showing some nice colors. Make sure not to be handling him too much since he is so young but all chams have different personalites. In the photos you provided yours doesn't seemed to mind.

Cute lil dude! Can you post photos of the back of his feet to make sure you have a boy? Looks pretty healthy to me.

I think he looks great! Shows no signs of MBD, has nice buldgy eye balls which indicate good hyrdation, but just by my personal experience (my chameleon's eyes are a bit more outwards so he may be a bit dehydrated, but then again all chams vary). He looks at the perfect weight and is already showing some nice colors. Make sure not to be handling him too much since he is so young but all chams have different personalites. In the photos you provided yours doesn't seemed to mind.
Thank you!

Back
Top Bottom