Does he look dehydrated?

I'm probably going to bring him to cornel University medical hospital in NY, this Saturday, the next visit I could get was on October 11th I think that's a little too long

I'm probably going to bring him to cornel University medical hospital in NY, this Saturday, the next visit I could get was on October 11th I think that's a little too long
Is he eating or just sitting like he was?

Is he eating or just sitting like he was?
He ate 2 super worms yesterday and like 5 bsfl, left all the roches and a couple bsfl, he was basking this am when I left him, I get home at midnight and he's asleep, he's sleeping in a different part of his cage which I thought was weird, he's a pic of him sleeping, still didn't find any poop this am, it's been 4 days... It's possible it went in a plant and I can't find it though, not sure

Attachments

• 20221006_232714.jpg
    20221006_232714.jpg
    121.1 KB · Views: 32
I dunno... I am concerned he has something going on health wise. The fact that he is at least still eating is good. If he were off food completely then it would be a more urgent situation to get him into the vet. It may be something more simple like a sinus infection that just requires antibiotics or it could be a parasite issue which they would have to test a fecal for to see what type it is to treat it correctly. Not all parasites respond to the same meds.

I agree I think somthing is going on, he has some brown discoloration on his mouth too, stomatitis? , you can see it in his sleeping pic, he did eat all his feeders today which is good, I'm taking him in to a vet on Tuesday, ill keep you guys updated, thanks again for all your help, this forum has been a godsend, and he would already be dead if it didn't exist, I got to give a shout out to neptune the chameleon YouTube also because her videos helped tremendously too

I agree I think somthing is going on, he has some brown discoloration on his mouth too, stomatitis? , you can see it in his sleeping pic, he did eat all his feeders today which is good, I'm taking him in to a vet on Tuesday, ill keep you guys updated, thanks again for all your help, this forum has been a godsend, and he would already be dead if it didn't exist, I got to give a shout out to neptune the chameleon YouTube also because her videos helped tremendously too
Let us know. If it is a mouth infection they will give antibiotics. I am very relieved that he is still eating.

And yes we are very blessed to have her putting out videos with correct information. :)

Back
Top Bottom